Wednesday 9 September 2015

Meet the Woman Who Didn't Know She Was Pregnant – Twice!



"I just thought, 'This cannot be happening to me again,' " says mom Tawanda, who was shocked by going into labor not once, but twice.

In an exclusive clip from Wednesday's TLC special I Still Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, Tawanda has her first brush with baby drama when she leaves a night of partying at the club in agony and hails a cab.

Begging to be taken home, Tawanda realizes with horror en route that there's "something coming out of me." It turns out the birth control she'd been taking consistently wasn't effective – she's having a baby!

In another exclusive clip, 13 years have passed, and Tawanda is now a mother of five with Andrew, the baby's father and now her husband. She has to step away from a friend's barbecue when those familiar pains begin.


Flash forward just 15 minutes: With the help of a friend, Tawanda has delivered a child. She Andrew are now parents of six, including two unexpected boys. 

Tawanda is just one of the women who'll discuss being surprised by the miracle of life when I Still Didn't Know I Was Pregnant airs Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET on TLC, following the best-of special I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Again: Most Shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment