Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Shocking New : A Group Of Gay Thugs are going Around Washington DC Gang Raping men. learned that last Friday, a Washington DC man was forced into a van and sexually assaulted by a group of men.
“It represents a change in what's going on out here on the streets that we have a group of people who are specifically looking to target, kidnap and sexually assault men. That is a very, very profound event and it’s a change in what we're used to investigating,” said Delroy Burton, President of the D.C. Police Union.
Police are looking for seven suspects. Only one can be specifically described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, about 6-foot-1, with short black curly hair. He was wearing an orange shirt, gray sweatpants and carrying a gun.
This is the second MALE-ON-MALE gang rape in Washington DC in less than a year. Police suspect a GANG of RAPISTS is on the loose there.

India eases Internet porn ban after outcry

India is partially lifting a ban on online pornography after public outrage over this past weekend's clampdown on 857 websites, Indian news outlets reported Tuesday.
The government will continue to block sites that promote child pornography,India Today and The Times of Indiareported.
"A new notification will be issued shortly. The ban will be partially withdrawn. Sites that do not promote child porn will be unbanned," Information and Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad told India Today TV.
India had ordered Internet service providers to block the 857 websites starting Friday, deeming their content "immoral and indecent."
 The move came after the nation's supreme court ruled last month that banning pornographic websites is not its job, but the elected government.
The ban drew sharp criticism across the nation, including from Bollywood celebrities. Experts warned the move could merely result in a boom for the adult porn industry.
“Banning porn is an age-old trick that many countries have tried. It will always find many supporters,” Mahesh Bhatt, a Bollywood filmmaker, told The Washington Post.
Many accused the government of moral policing and infringing on personal freedoms, India Todayreported.
"Don't ban porn. Ban men ogling, leering, brushing past, groping, molesting, abusing, humiliating and raping women. Ban non-consent. Not sex," author Chetan Bhagat said on Twitter. 
"Porn ban is anti-freedom, impractical, not enforceable. Politically not very smart too. avoidable. Let's not manage people's private lives," he added.
India has the second-largest population of Internet users in the world after China, the Post reported.
 India is expected to have more than 500 million Internet users by 2017, compared with about 350 million now, according to a report by the Internet and Mobile Association of India, the Post reported.
Source : USA Today

Susan Peters shows off her New Short Hair Look on Instagram.

Renowned popular Nollywood actress, Susan Peters, has taken to her Instagram to show off her new cut short hair-do.

She posted the picture with the caption:"Now my cut short hair makes me look smaller lol. Ayayayayayaya! Jag!"

Shocking :Woman gives birth to a faceless baby in Abia.

A woman who resides in Aba in Abia state gave birth to a faceless baby today August 5th. 

Eyewitnesses say the woman went into labor at a hospital located at Ogbor Hill in Aba, Abia state where she delivered the wonder baby. Photo of the faceless baby after the cut...

True or False:Gwen Stefani ended her marriage after catching her husband on the phone with one of his former gay lovers.

Gavin Rossdale used to experiment with men. He confessed this in an interview many years ago...but he said, ultimately, he preferred women so he put a stop to his gay activities. Now, Radar Online is claiming that the reason Gwen ended her 13 year marriage to him is because of an ex-gay lover. Below is how they are reporting it...
"I spoke to him a couple weeks ago, " Marilyn, born Peter Robinson, told Radar in an exclusive interview. "He called me."
According to Marilyn, Rossdale unleashed an emotional hour-long monologue about how his former lover was responsible for the breakdown of his marriage to Stefani. 
Marilyn claimed he ranted about, "the way everything is my fault" in an conversation that quickly became heated. "Because I did an interview [about the affair] ... and everything from then on is all my fault."

"And I'm listening to all this. He said 'You're getting all worked up,' and I said 'Out of two of us, who's the one screaming?' He went on and on."
But eventually, "He did calm down and caught himself," Marilyn said.

Rossdale initially denied his affair with Marilyn when he first came forward in 2009, but the Bush frontman admitted two years later that the couple had shared a sexual relationship in the early 1980s. That inability to accept his past, according to the pop star, doomed his marriage to Stefani. 
"Gwen wants him to be something he's not, and he wants to be something he's not," said Marilyn. "That's my interpretation." 
"I'm very sad for all parties involved, mostly the children."

Chris Brown Demands A Second Paternity Test to be sure Royalty is His Daughter.

Chris Brown is reportedly demanding a second paternity test after his babymama Nia Guzman asked a judge to order supervised visits with him and their daughter Royalty claiming the child's safety was at risk during visits with Chris following the robbery at his home.

According to Nia's attorney, who spoke with Hollywood Life, Chris recently asked a judge to order a second paternity test so he can be sure once and for all that Royalty is his daughter.

 This is coming a month after the singer took legal steps to establish paternity and have his name placed on Royalty's birth certificate instead of Nia's current boyfriend, Brazil 'King Bah' Riesling.

2Face & Faze In Amazing Makurdi performance.

The Plantashun Boiz were once the biggest contemporary act in Nigeria. The trio of 2Face, Faze and Blackface were the subject of many a teenage girl’s fantasies with their list of hit songs such as ‘Don’t U Know’, ‘You And I’ and ‘Knock Me Off’ in the late 90s and early 00s.

Following their breakup in the middle of the previous decade, their musical journeys took different routes with all three members going solo. 

On Saturday August 1 at the IBB Square in Makurdi, Benue State, 2Face and Faze came together for a rare stage reunion at the Star Music Trek 2015 #MakurdiRocks concert.

The concert, which was a homecoming of sorts for Benue State homeboy 2Face was packed to the rafters with thousands of expectant fans eager to set eyes on their hometown hero.

After performing several of his hits, he surprised the crowd by inviting erstwhile bandmate Faze onstage and then the evening got really intense.

A Welder beat up his wife to death for committing adultery

An indigene of Ilogbo in the Sango-Ota area of Ogun State, Marufu Olasoji, has beaten his wife, Kehinde Olasoji, to death for allegedly committing adultery.

It was learnt that the 35-year-old welder repeatedly hit the wife’s head with an iron until she gave up the ghost.

He was said to have sprayed cement on her face and fled the neighbourhood, leaving her in a pool of blood.

The incident happened around 8pm on Monday at the Chelsea neighbourhood of the Sango-Ota area.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Marufu had turned Kehinde, a hairdresser, who had three children for him, to a punch bag while their 15-year relationship lasted.

Our correspondent was told that the wife, aged 35, left the welder with her children three months ago when she could no longer endure the assault.

On the fateful day, she was said to have been invited by the suspect, who reportedly accused her of having extra-marital affairs. The accusation was said to have led to an altercation which led to Kehinde’s death.

It was learnt that policemen from the Onipanu Police Division, Ogun State, launched a manhunt for the husband after a neighbour reported the case at the station. He was eventually arrested around 6am on Tuesday.

While lamenting Kehinde’s death, her brother, Kolawole Akinbote, said she was the one responsible for the upkeep of the three children

He said, “He (Marufu) did not bother about the schooling and feeding of the children. She was the one taking care of them. Upon all that, he still beat her. Our mother was just discharged from a hospital, where she was admitted. She is 76. How will she handle this loss?”

The suspect told our correspondent that his late wife had come to collect a sum of N17,000 to buy a dryer when an argument ensued. He said he fled out of fear, adding that he really loved her.

He said, “I promised to buy her a dryer before she moved out. She called me around 7.30pm on Monday that she wanted to collect the N17,000 for the dryer. I told her to give me more time. She insisted she must have the money and started dragging my shirt. 

I just pulled her hands off, but unfortunately she fell and hit her head on some objects inside my room.
“When I observed that she was dead, I drank the cement but I later vomited it on her body.
“I pampered her and my children. In fact, it got to a point that some people were calling me all sorts of names because I cared for her a lot. I did not kill her intentionally. 
We were married for 15 years with three children. It was fear that made me flee. My second wife also has three children. She left because of disagreements.”

But the deceased’s twin sister, Taiye, said Kehinde was not in need of any dryer. She said frequent assaults forced her sister to leave the suspect.

Amidst tears, Taiye said the sister had just helped her to make her hair before she left home on the fateful day, adding that it was the only time she would leave home without telling her.

She said, “He was telling lies. She did not need any dryer. I gave her mine when I quit hairdressing. 

Who will I be talking to now? Is it by force to marry a man? What could she have done to warrant being beaten to death?
“He always beat her and most times, it was in the night. 

There was a time she called our parents around 11pm that Daddy Mariam (Marufu) was beating her. She was nursing a baby then. 

When my brothers and I got there, we saw a big stick in his hand with which he had inflicted injuries on her body.
“She was enduring the assaults because of her children. She eventually left him about three months ago with her children.”

A police source told our correspondent that the suspect would soon be transferred to the state police command in Eleweran.

The police spokesperson for the command, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident.

“The man beat his wife to death. He has been arrested and the matter will be investigated.He will be charged to court after the investigation,” he said. 


Melissa Jean Wilbraham, Instagram BANS account featuring photographer's incredible images of childbirth and breastfeeding during World Breastfeeding Week.

A photographer known for her incredible ability to capture intimate moments during childbirth had her Instagram account shut down on the first day of World Breastfeeding Week.

Wilbraham, who runs Melissa Jean Photography, works as a photographer for the Sunshine Coast Hospital as well as her own business.
She pushes the boundaries with her captivating images of pregnant women, mothers giving birth and the bond breastfeeding provides.

When Wilbraham tried to log in to her Instagram account, a message appeared which read: 'Your account has been deleted for not following our terms. We’re unable to resore accounts that are deleted for these types of violations.'

According to Instagram's basic terms users must not post 'violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content'.
Fortunately, the photographer has since had her page restored thanks to a social media campaign backed by her friends and followers, and she gained more than 4,000 more Instagram fans following the furore.

However the 33-year-old described the experience as 'depressing' and said people who commented negatively on her images often forgot about the subjects of the photographs.

Melissa Jean Wilbraham, from Queensland's Sunshine Coast, was notified on Saturday while at a photography conference that her Instagram account with more than 18,000 followers had been disabled.

'It was like being punished for celebrating the miracle of life,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

I firmly believe in NYSC – Burhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said that the National Youth Service Corps was still relevant for national integration and unity.
To this end, he had pledged his administration’s commitment to take all necessary actions in maintaining the programme.
President Buhari gave the assurance after receiving a briefing from officials of the Federal Ministry of Youth Development led by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs. Rabi Jimeta.
The President who affirmed his confidence and trust in the programme said that the objective for which the scheme was established in 1973 was still very relevant for national development.
“I firmly believe in NYSC and I think it should remain a national programme to promote integration.
“Whenever I go home to Daura, I look out for Corps members from Lagos, Aba and other parts of the country.
“I am always thrilled to learn that except for the NYSC, some of them have never left their states of origin to visit other cities in the country,” Buhari said.
Jimeta had earlier told the President that the increasing number of NYSC participants posed a challenge to the scheme due to the dwindling revenue, from the national budget, to cater for their needs.
According to her, the annual enrolment of corps participants had increased from 2,364 at inception in 1974 to 229,016 in 2014.
“Given the increasing number of tertiary institutions, our projection is that the number of corps participants may rise to 300,000 by year 2020,’’ she said.
Also, speaking, the Director-General of NYSC, Brigadier-General Johnson Olawumi, told the President that there were plans to make the scheme voluntary and reduce the corps population to make the programme more sustainable.


Teenager in court for attempting to defile 2-year-old in toilet

A teenage boy, who allegedly attempted to rape a two-year-old girl in a toilet, was on Wednesday hauled up before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

The 17-year-old student, who lives with his pastor at Akinsola Street, Dopemu, a suburb of Lagos, is facing a charge of attempt to commit rape.

The prosecutor, Insp. Racheal Williams, told the court that the offence was committed on July 29 at the accused’s residence.
“The mother of the victim, a two-year-old, heard her daughter’s cry and traced where she was.

“She found her inside the toilet with the accused and with semen on her daughter’s thigh.

“It was later discovered that when the accused could not penetrate, he released the semen on the child,” she said.

The offence, according to the prosecutor, contravenes Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

NAN reports that the section prescribes fourteen years for the offence.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

He also ordered that the accused should be remanded until the bail was perfected and adjourned the case to September 2 for mention.

Pm News

Sexy mother of one Blac Chyna shows off her hot bikini body on Instagram, a message for her Ex Tyga.

She showed off her famous assets in a strappy halter neck top which she paired with matching cut-out briefs.
The mum-of-one posed with her hand raised over her head with her toned tummy and numerous tattoos proudly on display.

She captioned the sulty image: 'I know u Miss me'

The former stripper wore a delicate anklet on her right leg which further accentuated her silky smooth pins.
She has previously fired shots at her ex-fiancé, Tyga, on social media sites.
And it seems like Blac Chyna was sending a thinly-veiled message to her former flame as she also showcased her famous curves on Tuesday.
In the first of a series of snaps, the 27-year-old showcased her hot bod in a bright pink bikini as she reclined on a sun lounger and soaked up the rays in a freshly mowed garden.

Check out the Contestants Of Brazil's Model Pageant, Miss Bumbum Bumbum 2015,they cause traffic jam as they take a stroll on the streets.

The contestants of Brazil's glamour model pageant, Miss Bumbum 2015, caused traffic gridlock yesterday August 4th as they took a stroll on the streets of Sau Paulo in Brazil to campaign for public votes in the competition. 

Of the 27 shortlisted candidates, only 15 of them with the highest number of votes from the public will be allowed to contest in the grand final. More photos after the cut...