Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Rita Ora displays her ample chest as she goes braless in a half-shirt for racy Glamour magazine shoot

Rita Ora,  posing in a striking outfit while going braless in the new issue of Glamour magazine.

The 24-year-old smoulders as she poses in the racy yet still conservative shot, which sees her wearing a deconstructed suit that reveals half of her chest . see more photos after the cut.........

Kim Kardashian has posed naked in her most revealing selfie yet. The 34-

The 34-year-old mother of one , who is pregnant with her second child, shared the snap with her fans on Instagram along with the hashtags #NoFilter #NoPhotoShop #GoodLighting. 

She posted the revealing shot to dispel online rumours that she is using a surrogate and captioned it with a long explanation of her transforming figure.

Photos from the LagBus accident along Lekki-Epe Expressway

 A LagBus lost control at Igbo-Efon Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway this afternoon. More photos after the cut...


Suspect charged with capital murder of 6 kids, 2 adults

A 49 year old man, David Ray Conley III, has been charged with tying up and shooting dead his ex-wife, her Husband, and six children - including his own 13 year old son - at her house in Houston.
David Ray Conley III, had recently moved out of the family home and came back to find the locks had been changed, he told police.
But the serial criminal allegedly found an open window on Saturday night, climbed through, then killed all 8 family members.

Conley told investigators that he restrained 8 people inside with metal handcuffs, including Jackson and shot them in the back of the head.
The identities of the victims were released in a press conference Sunday afternoon. They include, Valerie Jackson, her husband Dwayne Jackson, 50, Dwayne Jackson, Jr., 10, His own son-Nathaniel Jackson, 13, Honesty Jackson, 11, Caleb Jackson, 9, Trinity Jackson, 7, and Jonah Jackson, 6.
Doctors at the scene said all 8 victims suffered gunshot wounds to the head and died at the scene, the prosecutor noted.
Conley, who didn't appear in court, has been charged with three counts of capital murder and had bond denied, one capital murder count covers multiple deaths, another is for a person under 6 years old, according to court records. He was wanted on a warrant assault on a family member and is now being held in the Harris County Jail.
After an hour-long stand-off with police inside the house, Conley was arrested and charged with capital murder.
Conley was arrested Saturday evening after a standoff with police after Harris County Sheriff's deputies responded to the home for a welfare check.
After the standoff, deputies found the 6 children and 2 adults dead inside the home.
The sheriff's office held a press conference Sunday afternoon. Chief deputy Tim Cannon said the incident is a tragedy with which the community is all too familiar.
"We're here today on a very sad day," Cannon said. "We're here with our brothers in arms standing behind us because we're all hurting. It's a difficult day for us at the sheriff's office. Once again, a tragedy has struck…our city. Our hearts go out to those…affected by this tragedy."
HCSO Spokesman Thomas Gilliland said when deputies arrived, no one responded at the front door. They then received more information that indicated a man in the home was wanted on a warrant. 
The sergeant on the scene called for a High Risk Operations Unit, similar to SWAT, to help make entry and investigate. While the call was being placed, deputies surrounded the home, and they spotted the body of a juvenile through a window.
At that point, the sergeant and three deputies forced their way in, and Conley began shooting, the sheriff's office says. Deputies pulled back and waited for the HROU and a negotiator to arrive.
Authorities established contact with the Conley, and after more than an hour he came outside and surrendered without further incident.
The bodies of eight people were found in the home, Gilliland said.
A Gofundme account has been created for the family to help with burial costs.
Court records show Conley's criminal history dates back to at least 1988, with the most recent incident last month, when was charged with assault of a family member. 
In court documents, authorities said the suspect had been arrested for allegedly assaulting the woman he was living with at the home where the bodies were found. 
Court documents said Conley pushed the woman's head against a refrigerator multiple times after she tried to stop him from disciplining her son with a belt. The case was still pending.
In 2013, he was charged with aggravated assault for threatening the same woman with a knife. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to nine months in the county jail.
In 2000, he was arrested for retaliation, accused of putting a knife to his then-girlfriend, threatening to kill her, her baby and himself. 

Source: FNC

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari said Tuesday in Abuja that the prosecution of persons who have stolen national resources will begin in a matter of weeks.

Speaking at a meeting with members of the National Peace Committee led by Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar in the Presidential Villa, President Buhari declared that his administration was irrevocably committed to doing all within its powers to break the vicious cycle of corruption, unemployment and insecurity in Nigeria.
"Nigeria has to break this vicious cycle before we can make progress," the President said, adding that his administration was diligently getting  facts and figures  pertaining to the nation's stolen funds, before proceeding to the prosecution of identified culprits.
President Buhari told General Abdulsalami and members of his committee that the Federal Government, under his leadership, will not only ask for the return of  stolen funds that have been stashed in foreign banks, but will also ensure that those who stole the funds are put on trial in Nigeria.
The President also said that as part of its actions to address the national problems it inherited, his administration was reorganising Nigeria's revenue generating institutions.
The President explained that a single treasury account had been established for all Federal revenue to ensure greater probity, transparency and accountability in the collection, disbursement and utilisation of national funds.  
"We have really degenerated as a country. Our national institutions, including the military, which did wonderfully on foreign missions in the past, have been compromised. But we are doing something about it. The military is now retraining and morale has been resuscitated.
"As Petroleum Minister under Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo  in the 1970s, I could not travel abroad until I had taken a memo to the Federal Executive Council asking for estacode. Now, everybody does what he wants.
"That is why security-wise and economically, we're in trouble," President Buhari told his guests, adding that those who have stolen the national wealth "will be in court in a matter of weeks and Nigerians will know those who have short-changed them."
Gen. Abubakar and members of his committee  urged the Federal Government to be guided by the rule of law in its fight against corruption.
Members of the National Peace Committee who accompanied Gen Abubakar on the visit were Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah, His Eminence, Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar, the Sultan of Sokoto, Cardinal John Onaiyekan, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, President of the Christian Association of  Nigeria (CAN) and  Archbishop Nicholas Okoh, Primate of the Anglican Church of Nigeria.
Others were Justice Rose Ukeje (rtd), Prof Ameze Guobadia, Vanguard Newspaper Publisher, Sam Amuka, Dame Priscilla Kuye, Senator Ben Obi, Dr. Yunusa Tanko, and Dr Arthur-Martin Aginam.
The National Peace Committee, formed before the 2015 general elections,  was granted  permission by the President to transform to a National Peace Council.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

Source : Sahara Reporters 

Check out another sad suicide story that breaks the heart.

This is so sad this Ghanian mother of one, jumped from her apartment and died because her husband was sleeping with her mom and both were pregnant. Please  and please no to suicide.

No one is worth killing yourself for if they don't know your worth.  

Shocking video of an unknown person that committed suicide, horrible (very graphic video)

Viewer Discretion is Advised.  Very graphic video of someone that Commited suicide.  His identity  is unknown for now but very shocking to watch. Say no to suicide, as far as there Is life there is hope.