Sunday, 29 November 2015
Dariusz Pawel Kotwica has become Europe’s first serial killer who raped and murdered his way across 6 countries. The Shaven-headed 29-year-old has confessed to the frenzied stabbing of an elderly woman and her husband in Austria, as well as killing a pensioner in Sweden a month earlier.
Kotwica daubed bizarre phrases on the Austrian woman’s naked body after raping her and police say he has told of his ‘joy’ at torturing, claiming he was urged to kill by inner voices.
The details of Kotwica’s killing spree emerged for the first time in a report commissioned by the Home Office on the benefits of police across the EU sharing DNA and fingerprint records.
It says he was sought by forces across Europe after the double murder of a married couple in Vienna on May 21 this year. The bodies of Gerhard Hintermeier, 75, and his wife Erna, 74, were discovered at their home by relatives.
Kotwica daubed a strange message on the body of Austrian murder victim Gerhard Hintermeier, 75He did the same with Erna Hintermeier, 74.
Police identified Kotwica by forensic evidence left at the crime scene that was shared across Europe under the Prum data-sharing scheme. Kotwica was caught by German police on June 8 and extradited to Austria.
Police said he not only ‘made immediately a comprehensive confession’ to the murder of the elderly couple and admitted he ‘raped the dying old lady’ but also revealed he had committed another murder just weeks earlier in Sweden. Bo Georg Ehrlander, 79, was dead on the kitchen floor of his home near Gothenburg on April 23. He had been repeatedly stabbed.
According to Austrian police, Kotwica also admitted an ‘attempted homicide after a shoplifting’ in Salzburg in 2012, while records show he had committed grievous bodily harm in the Netherlands in 2011 and burgled a shop in Germany. There have also been reports of possible murders in the Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
Ibrahim Babangida, former military president, says he is ready to vote for an Igbo president in 2019. In a chat with The Interview, a magazine focused on leading professionals and politicians, IBB, as he is fondly called, described the agitation for Biafra republic as a distraction.
he was quoted as saying, adding that, “I will vote for an Igbo president in 2019, if I find one.” He also revisited one of the most controversial issues involving him – the death of MKO Abiola, acclaimed winner of the June 12 1993 election.
He said he recieved the news of his death with shock but without regret. Responding to the question whether he believed that Abiola died of natural causes, Babangida said:“I should know? I didn’t serve the tea!”
According to Azu Ishiekwene, managing director of The Interview, the retired general also spoke on his relationship With President MuhammaduBuhari, Vasta Mamman, IBB’s childhood friend who was executed on his orders, and Sani Abacha, former military ruler. Ishiekwene said in the magazine, which will be out next week.
Babangida was also said to have revealed how Orji Uzor Kalu, former governor of Abia state, arranged a meeting between him and Buhari in 2006.
“One thing you guys in the media want is for us to be exchanging words with each other each time we see,” he reportedly said. Ishiekwene added that “Babangida spoke on the two ‘most traumatic’ coups during his eight-year regime – the Mamman Vatsa and Gideon Orkar coups – revealing, for the first time, a meeting he had with Vatsa before his trial began.
“The interview also covered Dele Giwa and the C130 Hercules plane crash in Ejigbo, which left 150 military officers dead.” A statement issued by Ishiekwene, revealed that Femi Falana, notable human rights lawyer, also spoke with The Interview.
“In the same edition, frontline lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, spoke on why he was dropped from the ministerial list, while the new President of Mauritius, Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, gave African leaders some homework to do,” the statement read.
“The edition also features interviews with leading South African Editor-In-Chief of City Press, Ferial Haffajee; young prodigy and Bill Gates scholar at Oxford, Ify Aniebo; and the D-G of NIMASA, Haruna Baba Jauro, with an extended version of Interview Confidential, the inside news in whispers.”
The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, found the baby who was buried alive on Friday evening near a riverbed located between 136th Street and Slater Avenue, in the city of Compton, California.
On Friday, November 27, 2015, around 4:00 PM, Compton Sheriff’s Station...received a call for service stating people heard a baby crying in the riverbed, which travels north and south, between 136th Street and Slater Avenue, in the city of Compton.
Deputies Perry and Collette responded to the call and canvassed the area. As they searched, deputies heard a baby’s muffled cry and located a newborn baby girl buried alive under pieces of asphalt and rubble inside a crevice located along the bike path.
Thereafter, she was transported to a local hospital where she is currently listed in stable condition and will remain at the hospital for observation.
Coco Austin who had her daughter yesterday shared more photos of daughter- Nicole Chanel and thanked everyone for the well wishes. She said:
Thanks so much for all the warm wishes today.I'm doing great! I had the best delivery! I pushed Chanel out in 3 tries! This was taken not 5 minutes after delivery,called skin to skin contact..better for a more bonding experience
PS.I just started a Instagram for Chanel @babychanelnicole. More photos after the cut..
Michael Jones, 44, was held after reports that he had assaulted his wife at their home and fired a gun at her.
But when police began investigating, they were tipped off that they should search the family’s backyard for the decomposing remains of their missing son.
The next day, human remains were found at a barn on their property in Wyandotte County.
Local women who knew the family said the couple had eight children, but their son had disappeared earlier this year. They also claimed Jones’ wife added livestock to the barn in September.
“Their house was horrible,” one anonymous woman told WSFA.com. “Their house was just filthy. The kids lived in filth. Trash everywhere. Dried food all over the house.”
The seven other children are believed to be safe and in protective custody.
A police source said investigators fear the remains are the result of the child being fed to pigs after being beaten to death. The remains have yet to be identified.
Jones is expected to have a first appearance in Wyandotte County District Court on Monday.
Saudi Arabia sentences woman to death by stoning for adultery but the man gets off with just 100 lashes
Upul Deshapriya, spokesman for the country's Foreign Employment Bureau, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation that the bureau has hired lawyers to file an appeal in the shocking case.
'She has accepted the crime four times in the courts,' Deshapriya said. 'But the Foreign Employment Bureau has hired lawyers and have appealed against the case.
'The appeal is going on. Also from the foreign ministry side, they are in negotiation with the Saudi government on a diplomatic level.'
In Saudi Arabia, adultery, smuggling and witchcraft carry the death penalty.
Ironically, Saudi Arabia is the current chair of the United Nations Human Rights Council Panel, the nation which follows sharia or Islamic law has executed over150 people this year mostly by public beheading.
Looks like superstar footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is getting son Cristiano Junior into the body building hobby already, as he introduces his offspring to the sacrifice of gym work. From Ronaldo’s new movie, we see just how close he is with his son, and how keen he is to ensure his son grows up with the right values. He spends as much time as possible with his son, and is now even taking him to the gym for core workouts.
Proud Dad, Ice T said:
Congratulations to the couple!