Friday 13 February 2015

DRAKE DISSES TYGA AND KYLIE JENNER IN A NEW MIXTAPE !!!!



Hello guys and welcome once more to chitoo's diary.

Check this out : Drake Drops Surprise Mixtape If You're Reading This It's Too Late, Disses Tyga and Kylie Jenner?

 Drake surprised fans when he dropped a surprise mixtape, not to be mistaken for his fourth studio album due out later this year, on Thursday, Feb. 12. The Canadian rapper linked to the collection, titled If You're Reading This It's Too Late, on iTunes via Twitter just before midnight.PHOTOS: Music video couplesThe mixtape includes 17 new explicit tracks, including previously released songs "Head of the Moment, "How Bout Now," and "6 God." It also features collaborations with Lil Wayne, Travi$ Scott, and PARTYNEXTDOOR.In one specific song, "6 pm in New York," Drake, 28, appears to take a dig at Tyga, 25, and his rumored girlfriend Kylie Jenner, 17. "I heard a lil lil homie talking reckless in Vibe / Quite a platform you chose, you shoulda kept it inside / Oh you tried, it's so childish calling my name on the world stage," Drake raps. "You need to act your age and not your girl's age."PHOTOS: Biggest celebrity feudsBack in October, Tyga dissed Drake during an interview with Vibe magazine. "I don't like Drake as a person. He's just fake to me," he said at the time. "I like his music; you know what I'm saying? I think his music is good, but we're all different people." Tyga responded to Drake's song via Twitter, but quickly took down his post. "u still a bitch," he wrote, according to an apparent screenshot of the tweet online. "All that sneak dissing is weak. Just pull up…"Credit: Lilly Lawrence/WireImageKylie Jenner and Tyga arrive at the LA Gear Presents Teen Impact Holiday Party Hosted By Tyga At Childrens Hospital LA in 2014.PHOTOS: Best music video cameosTyga may not be a fan, but Justin Bieber is. The "Boyfriend" singer posted an Instagram photo with Drizzy after the release of If You're Reading This It's Too Late. "@champagnepapi and it's just a mixtape," he wrote.Hours before sharing the mixtape, Drake hinted at new music in a 14-minute teaser video called "Jungle" on Twitter. The footage includes him talking to his limo driver, a flashback clip of him rapping as a little boy, and plenty of commentary. "I'm f---ing drinking more, I'm smoking more. We're out here staying up so late it's early," he says in the video. "I'm not losing it, though. I'm just venting. I'm just more worried about myself. I just gotta come home."Tell Us: What do you think of Drake's new music ?


No comments:

Post a Comment