Tuesday 24 February 2015

FAST RISING ACTOR ,MIKE GODSON EXPLAINS WHY HIM AND INI EDO ARE CLOSE.


Why Ini Edo & I are very close” – Fast-rising actor, Mike Godson speaks

Michael Godson Ifeanyichukwu but popularly known as Mike Godson, this talented, young and handsome actor is one of the hottest acts rocking the movie scene.

He professionally made his debut into the make believe world 3 years ago and has skilfully set his table among the celebrated thespians, with his steady rise to stardom having worked with the likes of Emem Isong, Elvis Chuks and several others.


 Although not an unfamiliar face, his fame took a swirl few weeks back when his alleged romance with star actress Ini Edo hit the social media, coupled with intimate pictures of the duo.

 City People VIVIAN ONUORAH met with the wave making actor in CapeTown, South Africa two weeks ago ,where he finally opened up for the first time on his relationship with Ini Edo and life as ayoung actor.


Excerpts:What are you doing here in South Africa?I actually came to film and then relax.Is this your first time here?

Yes, it’s my first time and the experience is beautiful I enjoyed myself. I actually stayed for one week and it’s been amazing.

What movie production did you partake in here?It’s a Diamond Groove production owned by Elvis Chuks, the movie is titled For The Wrong Reasons, we shot part of it in Nigeria and we came to complete it here in South Africa.

How has your acting experience been so far?It’s been amazing; to think that I have always wanted to be an actor, though it hasn’t been easy.

 I started from the bottom and now am here. I started professionally 3 years ago but I studied Theatre and Communication Arts at the University of Jos, I am a Stage Actor and a Thespian but I wanted to take it to another level, so I went as far as going to The National Film Institute to study Film Production as well.Buy latest CITY PEOPLE MAGAZINE for the full interview..


No comments:

Post a Comment