Wednesday 18 February 2015

HOT GOSSIP !!! TYGA DENIES DATING KYLIE JENNER !!!!


Hello guys and welcome to Chitoo's Diary.

Black Chyna's Baby Daddy Tyga Denies Dating Kylie Jenner

 Everything that went down with Amber Rose VS The Kardashian Family recently has forced Black Chyna's baby daddy to speak out as police are allegedly getting ready to investigate the claims of child abuse because Kylie Jenner is under 18, the legal age of consent.Tyga, 25, started spending time with Kylie Jenner, 17, in August 2014.  He split from his fiancee and baby mama Blac Chyna, 26, that same month. During a radio interview with The Breakfast Club on Tuesday rapper Tyga, 25, insisted he is not dating Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kylie Jenner, 17.‘No, I’m not dating Kylie. I wanna be clear to everybody, I didn’t leave my family to be with Kylie. That’s ridiculous. Me and [ex Blac] Chyna broke up almost close to a year [ago] now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that were not going right, [we] decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid.‘It’s because of what people make it seem… and TMZ, you gotta think, TMZ didn’t really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West and all that stuff. But I’ve been friends with them before I even met [Blac] Chyna. I was friends with Scott [Disick], her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it. Kylie is a ‘beautiful young woman’ whose ‘maturity and mentality is different than a lot of people.Also on The Breakfast Club Tyga addressed a claim that someone called child services on him because Kylie is so young. Tyga claimed law enforcement has not reached out to him about the possibility he has committed ‘statutory rape.’ The singer said though he spends time with Kylie, they are usually with her 19-year-old older sister Kendall.
what do you think guys ?






No comments:

Post a Comment