Tuesday 24 February 2015

SHOCKING STORY : TONTO DIKEH 'S MR X IS MARRIED OH !!!!!







Hello guys and welcome to Chitoo's Diary.



 Tonto Dikeh's Mr X is married? See what I just found in my email


My people, I was just minding my own business this afternoon, when I received this email o. The woman accused me of posting a photo of her friend's husband and passing him off as Tonto Dikeh's boyfriend. My people, see me o? It's what I saw on instagram that I posted here na, abi?....lol

So, the woman said the Mr X Tonto Dikeh revealed on her instagram page yesterday as her man is Churchill Oladunni, who married her friend Bimbo Coker in December 2012 in Sango Otta. They sent me white wedding and traditional wedding photos as confirmation. (See above)

They now asked me to take down his photo. Take down what? Na me post am for instagram? Meanhwile, is he really the same guy? (See the previous post here)...and continue to see more pics of Churchill and his alleged wife...





Leave a comment about this juicy gist .



No comments:

Post a Comment