Friday 27 February 2015

Student reveals how taxi driver took her to an isolated woodland and sexually assaulted her... then demanded a £50 fare to take her home .

HELLO GUYS AND WELCOME TO CHITOO'S DIARY .





Check this storyline out : Student reveals how taxi driver took her to an isolated woodland and sexually assaulted her... then demanded a £50 fare to take her home.



A university student has warned against using unregistered taxis after she fell victim to a predatory cab driver who sexually assaulted.

Lily Wright, 22, from Birmingham, has waived her right to anonymity to share her terrifying ordeal  urge other women not to take unlicensed cabs.

Lily and her friend Jamielee Smalldon had flagged down a taxi, driven by Mohammed Iqbal, a father of three, following a night out in their home city.




But after dropping 21-year-old Jamielee at her house, Iqbal drove Lily to a secluded woodland and sexually assaulted her.

He then drove her home – after he ordered her to pay him £50 for the journey.Lily said the encounter left her 'paralysed with fear'.She said: 'After what he'd just done to me, I couldn't believe he had the nerve to charge me.'I knew it should only cost around £20 and I didn't have the money but I was desperate to get home. So I told him I did.




As soon as I saw my house I didn't wait for him to stop, I opened the car door and fled. I was running for my life.'Lily, who attends university in Birmingham, recounted how she met Jamielee for a night out in March 2012.After a couple of drinks, the pair took a taxi to a club.







She was 'paralysed with fear' as he sexually assaulted herThen demanded £50 to drive her homeShe reported attack to the police and found she wasn't his only victim He was jailed for five and a half years in October 2012A university student has warned against using unregistered taxis after she fell victim to a predatory cab driver who sexually assaulted.Lily Wright, 22, from Birmingham, has waived her right to anonymity to share her terrifying ordeal and urge other women not to take unlicensed cabs.

Lily and her friend Jamielee Smalldon had flagged down a taxi, driven by Mohammed Iqbal, a father of three, following a night out in their home city

University student Lily Wright, 22, from Birmingham, pictured on a night out, was attacked by a taxi driverBut after dropping 21-year-old Jamielee at her house, Iqbal drove Lily to a secluded woodland and sexually assaulted her.


He then drove her home – after he ordered her to pay him £50 for the journey.Lily said the encounter left her 'paralysed with fear'.She said: 'After what he'd just done to me, I couldn't believe he had the nerve to charge me.'I knew it should only cost around £20 and I didn't have the money but I was desperate to get home. So I told him I did.

MORE...

Sexual abuse victims write moving letters to themselves in viral #SurvivorLoveLetters campaign encouraging people to speak out'As soon as I saw my house I didn't wait for him to stop, I opened the car door and fled. I was running for my life.'Lily, who attends university in Birmingham, recounted how she met Jamielee for a night out in March 2012.After a couple of drinks, the pair took a taxi to a club.

Taxi driver Mohammed Iqbal drove Lily to a remote location where he sexually assaulted herBut when they reached the queue, she felt tired so the pair decided to get a cab home.'I dived in the back while Jamielee sat in the front,' she said. '

As we drove off I rummaged in my bag, I couldn't find my phone anywhere, I'd lost it.'Jamielee was calm and said the driver could call to let her know when I got home.

'Jamielee was dropped off at her house first. The whole time I was convinced he was going to kill meLily recalled: 'By the time we reached Jamielee's house I was nodding off.


'To make sure I was okay she gave the driver her number and asked him to call her when I had safely arrived home. She thought she was looking out for me.'

Jamielee said goodbye then I moved to the front passenger seat so I could give the driver directions to my house.'But Iqbal drove away in the wrong direction.Lily said: 'Five minutes on, we were on a pitch black, quiet, country road.


 The driver stopped the car, and phoned Jamielee telling her I was home safely. But looking out the window I could see only trees.'Confused and scared, I sat in silence, no idea why we'd stopped.

 All I could do was panic.'Iqbal got out of the car and walked around the front.Opening her door he bent down and grabbed her trousers.


She said: 'He began to tug on them, but I held them tight, trying to pull them up.'Before, I'd been so tired, I couldn't wait to collapse into bed. Now I was wide awake, frantically fighting back.'I begged him to take me home. I was crying and squirming around in my seat.'Despite her struggles, the driver performed a sex act on her.

She said: 'I was paralysed with fear. It was disgusting and the whole time I was convinced he was going to kill me.'I just thought he's going to rape me. I had tears streaming down my face crying stop. After what seemed an eternity, he stopped and released me from his grip.




+6University student Lily Wright, 22, from Birmingham, pictured on a night out, was attacked by a taxi driverBut after dropping 21-year-old Jamielee at her house, Iqbal drove Lily to a secluded woodland and sexually assaulted her.He then drove her home – after he ordered her to pay him £50 for the journey.Lily said the encounter left her 'paralysed with fear'.She said: 'After what he'd just done to me, I couldn't believe he had the nerve to charge me.'I knew it should only cost around £20 and I didn't have the money but I was desperate to get home. So I told him I did.

MORE...

Sexual abuse victims write moving letters to themselves in viral #SurvivorLoveLetters campaign encouraging people to speak out'As soon as I saw my house I didn't wait for him to stop, I opened the car door and fled. I was running for my life.'Lily, who attends university in Birmingham, recounted how she met Jamielee for a night out in March 2012.After a couple of drinks, the pair took a taxi to a club.


Taxi driver Mohammed Iqbal drove Lily to a remote location where he sexually assaulted herBut when they reached the queue, she felt tired so the pair decided to get a cab home.

'I dived in the back while Jamielee sat in the front,' she said. 'As we drove off I rummaged in my bag, I couldn't find my phone anywhere, I'd lost it.'Jamielee was calm and said the driver could call to let her know when I got home.'


Jamielee was dropped off at her house first. The whole time I was convinced he was going to kill meLily recalled: 'By the time we reached Jamielee's house I was nodding off.'To make sure I was okay she gave the driver her number and asked him to call her when I had safely arrived home.


 She thought she was looking out for me.'Jamielee said goodbye then I moved to the front passenger seat so I could give the driver directions to my house.'But Iqbal drove away in the wrong direction.Lily said: 'Five minutes on, we were on a pitch black, quiet, country road.


The driver stopped the car, and phoned Jamielee telling her I was home safely. But looking out the window I could see only trees.'Confused and scared, I sat in silence, no idea why we'd stopped. All I could do was panic.'Iqbal got out of the car and walked around the front.Opening her door he bent down and grabbed her trousers.

Lily is now warning other women not to take unregistered taxis following her ordeal+6Lily and her friend Jamielee Smalldon had flagged down a taxi driven by Mohammed IqbalShe said: 'He began to tug on them, but I held them tight, trying to pull them up.'Before, I'd been so tired, I couldn't wait to collapse into bed. Now I was wide awake, frantically fighting back.


'I begged him to take me home. I was crying and squirming around in my seat.'Despite her struggles, the driver performed a sex act on her.She said: 'I was paralysed with fear. It was disgusting and the whole time I was convinced he was going to kill me.'I just thought he's going to rape me.


I had tears streaming down my face crying stop. After what seemed an eternity, he stopped and released me from his grip. I had to get this driver off the road or another girl would be his next victim'I was hysterical and asked him what he was going to do to me. He smirked back at me, making my stomach lurch. I was locked in the car.


Then he got back into the front seat.'Lily begged Iqbal to take her home but the brazen sex attacker told her it would cost her £50.She said: 'I told him I'd pay anything.



 I was just praying that he would actually take me home and not continue that abuse.'

They reached the house and Lily pushed open the door when he stopped the car and ran to her house.She banged on the front door and her dad Tom Wright, 56, found his terrified daughter on the front step.Lily said: 'I collapsed into the living room, blaming my lost phone for the reason I was hysterical.'


Her sister Elizabeth, 18, also came downstairs, to see what the noise was about and Lily confessed she had been attacked.'Elizabeth was shocked but helped me stay calm and we called police. I was exhausted, but I knew I had to remember as much as I could to help them,' Lily said.



what do you think about this story guys ? Leave a comment .

No comments:

Post a Comment