Wednesday 18 March 2015

IBINABO FIBERISIMA SAYS 'I REMAIN THE PRESIDENT OF AGN'..........


Hello guys,

'I remain the President of AGN' - Ibinabo Fiberisima.




Ibinabo Fiberisima-Egbuka says she remains the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria despite a Lagos High court ruling on March 16th nullifying her October 2014 re-election. Ibinabo said she will be appealing the judgement and until her appeal is heard, she remains the President of the Guild.
"People have been calling me on the phone to say that Emeka Ike is the new president of the AGN. But this is not true. The court did not say that he is now president. It said there was a status quo that forbade us from holding elections. We are appealing that because we cannot wait four whole years for the court’s judgement on that issue. I remain president of the guild till my appeal is heard" she told Punch

What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment