Saturday 14 March 2015

JEALOUS THUG WHO BEATS MOTHER OF HIS FOUR KIDS......


Jealous thug who beat mother of his four children so badly he broke her back is branded a 'lazy, violent parasite' by judge as he is jailed .





Jealous Dallas Mpala, 30, of Tunstall, Staffordshire, attacked his ex-girlfriend Gemma Holland, 29, as she slept. He punched and kicked her and left her with a broken vertebrae and horrific bruising. Jealous thug who beat mother of his four children so badly he broke her back is branded a 'lazy, violent parasite' by judge as he is jailed.



Dallas Mpala, 30, attacked ex-girlfriend Gemma Holland at her homeHe accused her of sleeping with other men and punched her in the headMpala brutally punched, kicked and bit her before kicking her in the back.

Her injuries were so bad a friend thought she had been in car crashHe pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and was jailedJudge told Mpala 'You are a lazy, indolent, violent parasite'

7Dallas Mpala attacked his ex-girlfriend Gemma Holland (both pictured) at her home and left her with a broken vertebrae and horrific bruisingA violent thug who beat the mother of four of his children so badly he broke her back has been branded a 'lazy, violent parasite' by the judge who jailed him.

Jealous Dallas Mpala, 30, of Tunstall, Staffordshire, attacked his ex-girlfriend Gemma Holland, 29, and left her with a broken vertebrae and horrific bruising.As he jailed Mpala for three years, Recorder Nigel Daly told him: 'You do not work and spend your time drinking and taking drugs while sponging off your current partner. You are a lazy, indolent, violent parasite.'

The couple had known each other for 13 years but their relationship broke down in 2009 after Mpala was jailed two years for punching her, slapping her and whipping her with a belt.

But on Sunday, April 20 2014, Ms Holland arrived at a children's party to find Mpala already there.He threw a can of beer at her head so she left - only to find Mpala waiting for her outside her house when she got home from a nightclub.

Worried about making a scene, Ms Holland let him inside and turned him down when he asked to sleep with her.But she was then was woken up by Mpala punching her head.

Prosecutor Richard Davenport told Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court: 'He was shouting and screaming.




Ms Holland, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, said: 'At first I thought it was a dream - but then I woke up and he was still hitting me.'

He smashed up my phone, kept punching, kicking and biting me, he smacked my head against the wall and dragged me along the floor.'

I begged him to stop, and when he let me out to go to the toilet I just ran down the stairs and drove to my friend.'If I hadn't told him I loved him he wouldn't have let me out, he would have killed me.'

The attack has left her with short-term memory loss.She added: 'My friend thought I had been in a car crash.'When he kicked me in the back and told me I couldn't leave, I thought I was going to die.'It was the scariest moment of my life.'

'I thought he was leaving me for dead and that I would never leave that room - it's a miracle that I manage to escape.

7Ms Holland and Mpala - he fractured her vertebrae in three difference places during the brutal attackShe was left with a bruised and swollen right eye which she could not open, a bruised nose, swollen left cheek, marks and bumps on her head and a sore back.

She was later found to have three fractures of her vertebrae.

Mpala pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and was jailed for three years.He was also made the subject of an indefinite restraining order preventing him having any contact with Ms Holland.

Now Ms Holland, 29, is warning other victims of domestic violence to seek help.  She said: 'If there are any women going through what I suffered then they need to leave straight away and not look back.

''When he turned up and said he had nowhere to go I let him in out of pity, but I didn't think it would end with me in hospital.'

I couldn't walk for a month afterwards because the injuries were so bad. I've still got a lot of back pain, and I'm on codeine to deal with it, but my memory's getting better.'

Now I'm just looking forward to a happy life for me and my family.


Some pictures below ...Tell me what you think about this story guys ?






2 comments:

  1. Omg!!!! He must be a monster. In between I love your blog,keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous . And yes he is definitely a monster .

    ReplyDelete