Wednesday 11 March 2015

KAFFY DANCE QUEEN LOSES HER MUM



Hello guys,

Kaffy Dancequeen loses mum.


Kaffy Ameh, Nigeria's very own dance queen, has lost her mum. She posted the sad news with a tribute on her instagram page this morning. May God comfort her family and may she rest in peace. Amen. The tribute after the cut...

......I remember every smile
I remember every wink of ur eye
I remember how u move nd turn heads in parties
I remember how heavy u were with my brother in ur womb yet u organized d best one year birthday for me.
I remember the good,the bad ,the wealth of experience.
I remember a lot more than tears will allow my shaking hands write
And I thank you ,for everything has made me who I am today.
It hurts that this day has come sooner than expected but God knows best.
Rest well as you are now in His care forever.
Goodbye Mum
My dance queen 
#RIP


No comments:

Post a Comment