Friday 20 March 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN GROSSED OUT HEARING KRIS HAVE SEX.......

Hello guys,


‘KUWTK’’: Kris Jenner & New BF’s Sex Noises Wake Up Kim Kardashian



Kim can’t sleep at night because her mom is keeping her up by having loud and crazy sex with her new boyfriend, Corey Gamble.

Kris Jenner, 59, is single and already shacking up with her much younger man, Corey Gamble, 34. But on the March 22 episode of KUWTK, Kim Kardashian reveals that she thinks it’s disgusting and that her mom is moving way too fast!!!!!!

More........



While Kim is talking with Khloe Kardashian and Scott Disick, she reveals that she’s really worried about her mom already dating Corey!

Kim Kardashian Disses Kourtney's CareerHollywood Life00:00 / 00:27Do you think Kris is wrong to have sex in the house?YESNOVoteView ResultsPolldaddy.com“She doesn’t listen to me when I’m like you should really take it slow,” Kim says.Khloe agrees that she’s not sure if she’s happy with Kris dating Corey:”There’s something a little awkward happening.”But the conversation quickly turns to Kim saying that she hears them having loud sex at night!“It’s disgusting I don’t need to hear,” Khloe says. “[Kim] tells me about the squeaking, it’s disgusting.”“It wakes me up,” Kim laughs. “Boom, Boom, the bed like bangs up against the wall.

 I was literally trying to pass out and I like woke up and I swear I thought I heard moaning and I was like ‘please go to bed,’ and I put the covers over my head.”Yuck! HollywoodLife.com was actually the first to tell you about Kris’ crazy sex with Corey in November of 2014.“The girls are happy for [Kris], she’s in a great mood all the time but they don’t want to hear their mom talk about sex … it’s their mom!” a source toldHollywoodLife.com. “

But they think it’s a phase … they don’t see him lasting very long.”Kris and Corey haven’t been seen together lately so perhaps things have fizzled out. But it also sounds like Kris has her pick of young and hungry men! On the upcoming episode Scott steals her cell phone and he discovers that Kris has been sexting lots of guys!

Do you think it’s wrong of Kris to have sex with Corey in the house while Kim is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment