Tuesday 3 March 2015

MORE POLITICS : BETWEEN FEMI FANI-KAYODE AND TINUBU ..........

HELLO GUYS AND WELCOME TO CHITOO'S DIARY..



Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken ..




The verbal assaults between Femi Fani-Kayode, director of media and publicity for the PDP presidential campaign organisation, and members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) took a new turn on Monday.

Reacting to the criticisms directed at him for insinuating that Yemi osibanjo, the running mate to APC’s presidential candidate, was planning to step down for Bola Tinubu, Fani-Kayode pointed accusing fingers at Tinubu over the death of Funsho Williams.

Williams, a gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, was murdered under controversial circumstances on July 27, 2006.

“I do not believe in violence and I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me,” Fani-Kayode wrote on Facebook.

 “Tinubu should not start this. I am not Funso Williams. I cannot be killed like a chicken. I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time.

 My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short. “I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly.

 Neither do I fear for my life; because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.

”Source:http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/03/03/fani-kayode-to-tinubu-im-not-funsho-williams-i-cannot-be-killed-like-a-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment