Thursday 19 March 2015

PROFESSOR ABDULAHI'S CAR WAS SHOT BY SOLDIERS FOR OVERTAKING THEIR CONVOY IN BAUCHI....

Hello guys,

Soldiers Shoot At Professor Abdulahi's Car For Overtaking Their Convoy In Bauchi.


Prof Ango Abdullahi Shot In BauchiVanguard gathered that the former Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, attacked his car as soldiers shot at the car as his driver overtook a military convoy.

Narrating what happened to newsmen in Bauchi yesterday, Professor Abdullahi said he was on his way for an official assignment at Bauchi State University, Gadau, where he is the chairman of the university’s governing council.“It was in the morning as I was travelling in my official car with my driver.

 I was going to Gadau for a meeting. We had just passed the Awala Hotel roundabout when I saw a military convoy moving very slowly.“I was trying to catch up for the meeting, so my driver overtook the military convoy.

The next thing I knew they opened fire at us, with bullets were sprayed on the car.“The bullets damaged the engine of the car, damaged the car that we had to park by the road side. The soldiers came out and were shouting angrily at us. “


They were demanding to know why we wanted to overtake them, asking if we didn’t know that the soldiers were exporting sensitive materials,” he said.According to him, “they just left us there and continued their movement. I have never seen such a reckless act.


“I called the Commissioner for Higher Education and told him. The Commissioner for Higher Education called the security agencies chiefs to inform them of what happened.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/prof-ango-abdullahi-shot-in-bauchi

No comments:

Post a Comment