Wednesday 25 March 2015

UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE : A WOMAN KILLS HER BOYFRIEND OVER N200..........

Hello guys ,

The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 .


I was hypnotized, says lady who killed lover over N200Gift Wahab, the 20-year-old lady, who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death in Ajegunle area of Lagos last Thursday, said she was hypnotized by a force she could not resist.

The suspect, who said she was yet to come to terms with the reality of her boyfriend’s death, said the argument that resulted in the fight, which led to her boyfriend’s death, was over N200.


She said: “He usually gave me N200 as feeding money. On that day, as we were returning from where we went to drink, I became hungry and complained to him.“


He got angry and asked why I should complain of hunger after he had spent the only money he had on drinks. An argument ensued, during which he slapped me in the public.“I got angry and held on to his shirt. He kept beating me and in the process, he inflicted injury on my nose.


“It was when I saw blood gushing from my nose that I ran inside the room and brought out a knife. He dared me to stab him and I stabbed him in the neck, not knowing he would die.‘

He removed mefrom the streets’In an emotional-laden tone, she stated that she owed her boyfriend, Ebi Amadu, a lot, revealing that he removed her from the streets, after they met in 2012.


She said: “We met in a hotel in Ojo Road and since then, I have been living with him and members of his family, comprising his mother and five siblings in a one-room apartment at 10 Ligali Street, Off Ojo Road.“Along the line I got pregnant but I lost the pregnancy late last year.


“Though he was not rich, we were managing. He usually gave me N200 for feeding each day. I never meant to kill him. It was a mistake.“In fact, I was under a spell. I was hypnotized. I have never killed anyone in my life.


Why will it be my boyfriend?“Vanguard gathered that when the late Amadu was stabbed, he attempted to remove the knife and in the process, fell into a drain.A mob reportedly attempted to lynch Gift, but for the arrival of policemen from Layeni Division.The mob, Gift said, “descen-ded on me, saying they would kill me the same way I killed Ebi.


I passed out when one of them landed a blow on my nose, which was still bleeding.“The next time I opened my eyes, I found myself in the Police Station.“I sincerely beg for forgiveness from my late boyfriend’s family.

 I know this will not bring their son back. But please let them forgive me.”The suspect, according to the Police, would be charged to court at the end of investigation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/i-was-hypnotized-says-lady-who-killed-lover-over-n200/#sthash.VIX2MakZ.zOx8dOfI.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment