Tuesday 21 April 2015

KALU IKEAGWU SAYS I WILL GET MARRIED WHEN I FIND SOMEONE I LOVE SO MUCH...........

Hello guys,



"I will get married when I find someone I love so much'- Kalu Ikeagwu






British-Nigerian actor & writer, Kalu Ikeagwu says he will only get married when he finds a woman he can't live without..

"I'm yet to find the right person to settle down with. I mean, that person that I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with.

 I will get married but let it be according to the will of God. Marriage is an important institution, so it has to be the will of God. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am successful in my career.

 I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material.

" He told Encomium magazine .

About what he expects from the woman he wants to marry
" There are a lot of things I would like my ideal woman to possess. Number one, she must have an unshakeable love. And even if it's the only thing she has, I am okay. But she must also have a close relationship with God which is very important."
A
"

No comments:

Post a Comment