Monday 6 April 2015

KAREN OF BBA IS EXPECTING HER FIRST BABY.......

Hello guys ,


Karen Igho of big brother africa  expecting first child. Releases pic and message to mark birthday


Going by this photo former BBA star, Karen Igho Rakos released on her instagram page today rocking a baby bump, it looks like Karen and her husband, Yaroslav are expecting their first child.

The couple got married in December 2014. Karen shared the pic to celebrate her birthday alongside a message thanking God for allowing her to have good health and a loving husband.
Her message below...


"Today I am a year older, Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy. I feel complete, I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful,loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family.



Things I thought mattered don't really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get.
I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money.


I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life
As I step in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way.',

No comments:

Post a Comment