Friday 10 April 2015

KARRUECHE ISN'T READY TO GET BACK WITH CHRIS BROWN JUST YET ......

Hello guys ,



Karrueche has no interest in getting back with Chris Brown..for now!



Chris Brown may be lurking on Karruche's instagram page, liking her pictures and leaving lovesick comments but the 26 year old aspiring actress isn't interested in going back...at least not now!

When asked if she was considering getting back with Chris Brown in a recent interview with KIIS radio in Australia, Karrueche explained why its just not going to happen .

"No, not any time soon, not right now...There’s just so much going on and right now I just want to focus on myself and just keep pushing forward so right now I'm letting him be him and do him and I’m just going to do me."
Kaarreuche also admitted she hasn't really spoken to Chris since news of his baby broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment