Saturday 11 April 2015

KENDRA WILKINSON & HANK BASKETT: HE IS DEVASTATES CAUSE SHE ONLY WITH HIM FOR KIDS .........

Hello everyone ,


Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett: He’s ‘Devastated’ She’s Only With Him For Kids



When Kendra told Hank that she wouldn’t be with him if it weren’t for their children, Hank admitted it sent a ‘dagger’ through his heart. Watch the emotional and heartbreaking scene unfold .

Kendra Wilkinson, 29, was “glad” that Hank Baskett, 32, felt pain when she said she was only staying with him for the kids in the wake of his cheating allegations. “I’m glad you felt a dagger,” she told him as they painfully watched a flashback clip from Kendra On Top.

In the clip, the couple prepared to watch a painful flashback clip from Kendra On Top, which took place amidst Hank’s cheating allegations.“I did not want to … just make you think that everything’s okay again. There are moment that I saw that you really thought everything was back to normal again,” Kendra said to Hank before watching the clip


In the flashback clip, Kendra said to Hank, “You think I would be here if it wasn’t for the two kids?

Hank admitted “I felt a dagger, the cannon go right through my heart.” Clearly still emotional and holding resentment, Kendra shot back “Oh, wow, you felt something. I’m glad you felt a dagger – like I did every minute.”





No comments:

Post a Comment