Thursday 23 April 2015

LILIAN ESORO DUMPS UBI FRANKLIN BECAUSE HE GOT A SIDECHICK PREGNANT.....

Hello guys,

Lilian Esoro Dumps Ubi Franklin Because He Got A Sidechick Pregnant.




Long story.But here goes.Got into naija two days ago. Jetted off to Abuja this morning on an 11am flight.

Bumped into an insider who had serious tea on the whole Ubi Franklin, Emma Nyra, and Lilian Esoro love triangle.

Three weeks ago, Sugar Daily exclusively broke news that Emma Nyra had relocated back to the US where she grew up – to cool her heels and save face – waiting for the Ubi & Lilian engagement euphoria to pipe down a bit.When I broke that story.

Emma’s ‘people’ (presumably), tried to reach out to me by dropping off shady comments filled with vitriol and secrets about Ubi Franklin and his ladylove, not, Lilian Esoro.Comments that I eventually deleted for privacy reasons.I subsequently got an email tip-off from a certain someone who claimed to be super privy to inside information on the love triangle.

I refused to publish it until I got confirmation.So…I bumped into one of ‘their’ ‘people’ at the airport this morning…and he/she spilled like a mutha.I can exclusively and authoritatively tell you that Lilian Esoro has called it quits with Tripple MG CEO and Iyanya’s manager, Ubi Franklin.

She backed out of the relationship following advice from her ‘close’ friends who warned her and I quote “to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Leave now, or regret it later,”. they said.Ubi FranklinBut Ubi isn’t the only one to blame for the breakup. Both sides are pointing accusing fingers at each another.

My source confirmed to me that Lilian called off the charade of an ‘engagement’ to Ubi, because he got a sidechick knocked up. For real!And Lilian didn’t want to begin a marital life filled with unnecessary baby mama drama.

The source confirmed the details of the email I had received which read:“First of all, ubi is a confirmed woman beater everyone knows that. Emma is not the only one he has beaten but i wont name names.

Moreover ubi was still sleeping with my friend up on till last month and even got her pregnant so imagine our shock that he is dating anyone let alone engaged. This life.

And lilian loool, let me let you in on a lil secret about that girl she rides with the big dogs in town, ubi is just too small for her and the minute iyanya’s career is done ubi’s money is finished then she leaves. Hold on, a lady getting engaged isnt it supposed to be the happiest thing for her?

How come it took her long to post a pic of her ring even the one she did is a repost of ubi’s. I dont know but to me she’s kind of hiding him and his ring. This is just my 2cents tho.”

The source added that the sidechick in question ‘may have’ already aborted the pregnancy following severe pressure from Ubi who is desperately trying to save what’s left of his relationship with Lilian.Lilian Esoro.

The source also exclusively told me that Lilian wasn’t proud of Ubi Ubi is not as rich or on the level of the type of people that Lilian had dated in the past.So…she was somewhat ‘ashamed’ of him and was ‘managing’ him because she had been ‘desperate’ to settle down for a long time and since nothing was forth coming, she had to quickly ‘pitch’ tent with ‘small boy’ Ubi.

For those of you who don’t know, Lilian was secretly dating Nigerian-International football player Kenneth Omeruo – who currently plays in the Premiere League for Middlesbrough.I was told Lilian loved Kenneth to pieces! She apparently loved him more than he loved her.

She desperately wanted him to wife her and give her the ‘footballer wife’ title.Although she tried her hardest to push the story of their relationship out into the media to coerce Kenneth into popping the question – things never really worked out for them.My source told me that she so badly wanted “what Adaeze Yobo had with Joseph“.

The fame, the fortune, the recognition that came with being a WAG.Sadly, that never happened with Kenneth.Perhaps realizing she had accepted Ubi’s proposal a little too quickly – Lilian who was adamnt on breaking up with him following news of his ‘preggy’ soon-to-be-babymama; angrily deleted all of Ubi’s pictures from her Instagram account and also went ahead to de-activate the account so that people wouldn’t notice what she had done.

Unfortunately, we all noticed.My source tells me Ubi is taking the breakup really hard and has refused to make it public because he still hopes things will work out for them.But the same way Ubi pointed accusing fingers on Emma Nyra and plagued her with accusations of infidelity while they ‘dated'; same seems to be the case for Ubi & Lilian.

My source tells me Ubi’s ‘friends’ encouraged him to let go of Lilian because she has a sordid past.Her ‘slate’ is not exactly as clean as people think. Accusations of runz, husband snatching, and many more.

The source added: “Ubi’s friends are gathering gist about Lilian to disgrace her in the media if she says anything bad about him.”To be honest – a lot more was said on the messy love triangle involving these three people. Sex, Triple Sins, etc. Too many things were spilled to me. Much more than I can handle, personally.

But I believe solemnly in discretion. And I feel like everyone involved in this mess are all adults and they are entitled to a certain level of privacy. Hence, I won’t publish anymore than this.All the parties involved can deny the story all they want. I have pictures to back my story and if tempted…I will release them Lilian Esoro.

Earlier this week, Ubi gave an interview where he praised Lilian’s virtuous values:I met her after I had broken up with Emma, about four months after. Immediately I saw her, I said ‘You are my wife’. She took it like ‘I don’t know what this guy is saying’.

She’s everything I can ever ask God for. She’s very brilliant, she can cook. She’s usually quiet and more reserved. She’s not one of those actresses who are just out there and all over the place.She’s very subtle with everything she does.

Even to post pictures on Instagram. The reason many people never knew we were dating is that she didn’t want us to post any pictures on Instagram.

 I wanted to put up pictures but she told me that if we made it a social media relationship, then it wouldn’t last.She’s everything I can ever ask God for.She’s very brilliant, she can cook. She’s usually quiet and more reserved. She’s not one of those actresses who are just out there and all over the place. She’s very subtle with everything she does.

 I’ve dated different girls in my lifetime but I believe when you meet a woman that you are going to marry you would know. You might date someone for 10 years and still not get married but the day you meet the person that you are going to marry, you will know.

On his relationship with Emma Nyra:“I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as i thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend.

But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave.“Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life.“

That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow.

I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on,” he told Cable.ngUbi Franklin 2Emma Nyra Denies Dating UbiIn her chat with Emma Emerson of Golden Icons, the singer said “No…never…See, I get that him and Iyanya but no. We have a business together and I never dated any of them so, yeah.

I swear I never dated any of them.”Emma on Ubi’s Engagement to Lilian Esoro:“I’m happy for him.

 He’s in a happy place. To marry someone you have to be on a certain level in your life so I’m happy for him. Well, I don’t really know her very well because when they met I was more of doing my own thing so I don’t really know her very well but I wish them the best really because married life is…When you find your partner, I feel like that’s when your life actually begins.

”www.sugardaily.ng/dirtylaundry-lilian-esoro-dumped-ubi-franklin-for-getting-a-sidechic-pregnant-full-details/

No comments:

Post a Comment