Sunday 5 April 2015

LISTEN TO BEYONCE NEW SONG 'DIE WITH YOU' ON HER 7TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY .........

Hello guys,



Beyonce Debuts New Song ‘Die With You’ On 7th Wedding Anniversary Listen




Courtesy of Tidal

Music to our ears! Beyonce dropped a beautiful song and music video on April 4, which just so happens to be her wedding anniversary with Jay Z.


Bless you, Beyonce, 33. On her seventh wedding anniversary to husband Jay Z, 44, Beyonce debuted a gorgeous new song titled “Die With You.”



 The singer also released a simple, heartfelt music video for the new tune. Beyonce’s flawless vocals were on full display as she poured her heart out to her husband in the form of a song.

'Die With You' Beyonce dedicates song to Jay Z to mark 7th wedding anniversary


Beyonce and Jay Z celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary yesterday April 4th and in celebration of that, Mrs Carter unveiled a brand new song called "Die For You" in a video reportedly shot by Jay Z. The song was dedicated to him. The video is exclusive on Jay Z's music streaming .

In the song, Beyince sings;
"I don’t have a reason to be, if I can’t be with you. I wake up just to sleep with you. I open my eyes so I could see with you and I live so I can die with you."
Full lyrics of 'Die With You' and a video of Beyonce performing the song above.


I don’t have a reason to cry and I have every reason to smile
and I don’t have a reason to lie, when you’re already reading my mind
and I don’t have a reason to be, if I can’t be with you.

And I don't need air in my lungs, if I can’t sing your song.
No I don’t need hands if I don’t get to keep you warm
and I don’t really need myself, if I will need you.

Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you.
I open my eyes so I could see with you and I live so I can die with you.
And I don’t really need these fingers, if I don’t get to touch your spine.
Well I don’t need these legs, if I ain’t walking by your side
and I don’t really need to be if I can’t be with you.

Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you.
I open my eyes so I could see with you and I live, so I can die with you.
Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you.
I open my eyes so I can see with you and I live so I can die with you.
I live so I can die with you



No comments:

Post a Comment