Wednesday 22 April 2015

NICK CANNON SAYS MARIAH CAREY WILL ALWAYS BE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE......

Hello guys,



Nick Cannon says Mariah Carey will always be the love of his life.




During an interview on The Meredith Vieira Show, Nick Cannon admitted that his ex-wife Mariah Carey will always be the love of his life.


"It’s one of those things, I’m a hopeless romantic too. Through this learning process, you never say never. To me one thing I know, that will always be the love of my life, always be my family and that’s never going to change."


Asked what he admires most about his ex, Nick said it's the way she keeps personal matters private.
“That’s one thing I actually admire Mariah because she is professional. You ain’t going to get nothing out of her. I was like you know what, I’m learning. I’m learning.”
Asked if he was dating anyone, Nick said he's single
"I’m not dating anyone . . .

I don’t have time . . .” he said. “I’m trying to focus on being the best father I can possibly be, and business, we have so many things, from the book to my philanthropic efforts to all the shows and movies I’m producing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment