Wednesday 1 April 2015

SEE THE WOMAN THAT HAS WORN A CORSET FOR 6 YEARS TO GET A 20 INCH WAIST .......

Hello guys ,


(Photos)This Woman Has Been Wearing a Corset for 6 Years to Get a 20-Inch Waist.






Venezuelan model Aleira AvendaƱo, 25, is willing to go the distance to achieve a radical hourglass shape. She went through liposuction and plastic surgery on her nose, mouth, and butt. She also got three boob jobs in order to attain her 34DD breasts.




"I wash myself and rest for an hour and then I put it on again," she told Barcroft TV. "

At first, it was terrible, then I got used to it, and the belt became a necessity. When I did not have it, my skin  would  itch.        

 At the beginning it was really hard but now it is a feeling not of pain but of pressure."While the model has her fair share of fans (herTwitter account has over 75,000 followers), her lifestyle also draws her a great deal of criticism."
They say I have too much surgery, that I don't have ribs and that I am a man," she told Barcroft TV. "It is totally false! I am a girl. And people say I am an extraterrestrial!"





Although she appears to currently be healthy, doctors have advised AvendaƱo against continuing to wear a corset, as the waist-training might pose significant health risks later on in life.

What do you guys think sexy or not ??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment