Wednesday 22 April 2015

SEXY ACTRESS AND SINGER TONTO DIKEH TALKS ABOUT HER SURVIVAL BEING SUICIDAL FOR YEARS.......

Hello guys,


Tonto Dikeh talks about how she survived being suicidal & the anger that consumed her for years.





Tonto Dikeh took to her instagram page this morning to talk about how she struggled with being suicidal, being angry all the time, being a ticking time bomb and how she overcame it all.

Read what she wrote below...
"Woke up reflecting on who I was and how far I have grown spiritually, womanly & physically. I had so much anger, So much venom, so much Hate to give. I didnt understand y neither did i give A hoot.


I thot life Was all i Saw, Most of my anger Came from my Childhood (but i did have a great hood), Some came from Been Sick, Another came from been motherless,etc. Darlings i was broken,i was a walking disaster, A thicking time Bomb.

I was on a suicide part on a regular sigh# Bottomline I Saved me, I got to realise that no1 cares about your Pain/hurt or life, people already have too much on their plate Or are more Angry about life than you.


I came to understand that wirhout me the world wld still go on with nothing missed n might even be a better place,you might b missed for a day,week,years but i bet u u gonno b so forgotten wen its time* i came to unserstand that change i needed was inside me,We really dont maximise our God given Authority AS Gods creations#PRAYER#


*I came to realise that Anger is a more deadly messedup illness than CANCER,my anger was the shield btw i and happiness,Love,Life,etc* I came to realise that my future depends on me letting go of all the hurt/Anger/Negativity and fully committed2 God and living a good life*

* I did realise a couple of things about self love,God/Allah,Food,We RE barely existing n not living without God*Good food is fuel for your mind, soul n body** Release yourself today from Your Burden/Anger/Pain and truly discover a life of constant joy in his grace..

 I didnt turn born again or nothing i just realised that I AM SPECIAL.. Good morning Angels #TODAY I CELEBRATE 4YEARS OF CONSTANT ELETRICITY IN MY HOME NOT NEPA THOU LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment