Thursday 2 April 2015

THE ACT OF FORGIVENESS...........

Hello guys,

I was just passing by minding my own business and I saw two cute couple shouting and screaming at each other .


 I got curious and decided to just watch out and see what happens  . Apparently the guy cheated with his girlfriend sister and she paid him back by cheating with his best friend. Well the argument got so heated up and the guy slapped her and they started fighting .

People gathered and separated them. Guess what happened next !!!! Well the guy started crying and saying things like I love you so much and I can't forgive you.

The girl was crying too and agreed that they had to break up. My question is , is forgiving a loved one so hard and so difficult to do ?

My article today is simple about the act of forgiveness... Do people really forgive completely . Forgiveness is so hard yet so easy. Once you let go . But thats the thing can you let go ????

Watch this video of how to forgive the unforgivable   ........

There are so many hurtful things people people do to you and except you to be a big heart or a hero and just let go . But is it really that easy . For some people its easy and for others not so easy.




The secret of  forgiveness is to to forgive. It seems difficult but it's worth a try right. ...........leave a comment guys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment