Thursday 23 April 2015

TONTO DIKEH & A SHOPPER SHADES EACH OTHER ON SOCIA MEDIA..

Hello guys ,


Tonto Dikeh & a luxury shopper call each other out on social media.




This morning, some folks sent me text messages purportedly between Tonto Dikeh and some personal shopper called Pearl Chucks about Tonto buying stuff from her and allegedly refusing to pay for them.

 Then I later saw the shopper calling out Tonto Dikeh on instagram. I didn't carry the story because it could just be someone trying to use her name to draw attention to her business but Tonto just replied her - acknowledging that she had business dealings with this person, so now I can carry the story.

Read about it after the cut...(btw, Tonto shared the screengrab above on instagram)
So Pearl took to instagram this morning to reveal message sent to Tonto Dikeh to pay up her debt of N192,000.

She claimed Tonto Dikeh gave a cheque that bounced and has refused to respond towards the issue and is now giving out threats.
Pearl wrote,
'Dear @tontolet,thank you for pushing me beyond my comfort zone.

I trusted you as a celebrity and gave you a Givenchy luggage bag and handbag with you promising you will pay,you couldn't afford the original so you asked for the replica.

You ordered March 8th it was delivered March 20th and u had to pay that day but.aIts been over one month and it's been story after story,you ignore my messages and calls,you claim you assistant was going to pay me ,I called Peter and he said the check you gave him of the 8th bounced on the 10th.

Dear Tontoh I am a young girl 23yrs old trying to run a business,I am embarrassed and I am upset at myself that I trusted you as a public figure to pay me back,now I ask you my money you block me on Instagram?Who does that?

when I read the tiannah story I thought it was a lie but I am still amazed at the fact that you have stooped  so low and blocking me when you owe me.

You will pay me by fire by force,you will not bully me,I have lost respect for you as a woman and as a human.i will make sure everyone knows who you really are so you don't go dupe another young girl,thank God I didn't give you the authentic bags if not where will I be?


God sees all the devil we do and it will come back to you x10000.repay my money.lets not forget the moschoni dress shirt and you just called to threaten me?that weed you are smoking is really making you delusional.You are a sorry excuse of a celebrity when real celebrities and actresses call themselves  please remove you name from the list.


Tagging instagram users, Pearl added,
You guys should tell Tontoh Dikeh to pay my money.keep threatening my life I have all text messages to backup.fake wannabe celebrity you couldn't even afford authentic designer Gucci bags you chose fake givenchy like all your other fake bags,you don't even know authentic designer things.'




Here's Tonto's reply below...


The alleged text messages























No comments:

Post a Comment