Friday 8 May 2015

A WOMAN NARRATES HOW HER "BOYFRIEND "LURED HER INTO KIDNAPPERS DEN ........

Hello guys ,



Photo: Woman narrates how her 'boyfriend' lured her into kidnappers den in Ogun




28 year old woman, names withheld who was rescued from a kidnappers den at Unity and Peace Estate along Itele-Lafenwa Road, Ota in the Ado Odo-Ota Local Government Area.in Ogun state yesterday May 7th, has narrated how she was lured into the kidnappers den by a new lover she started a relationship with two weeks ago. According to the woman...





"I met one of the ritual killers about two weeks ago and we started a relationship. The guy told me that he was a contractor and promised to link me up with people who would give me juicy contracts.

 The man called me two days ago and told me about a contract worth about N1.5m, but I could not meet him because I was sick. The man later came to my residence in Lagos and still persuaded me to come for the deal. On getting to the Unity and Peace Estate, we headed for an uncompleted building.

One other person joined us. When we got to the building, I saw that the house had been plastered and the floor had been cemented.

 But both of them pounced on me, beat me up and attempted to rape me. I was having my monthly flow and that dissuaded them. They then tied my hands and legs, blindfolded and gagged me. They promised to come back at night to complete their assignment.

It was a miracle that passers-by rescued me.”she told Punch
The woman who was tied by the men was able to roll over to the main gate of the uncompleted building and was noticed by some passersby who raised alarm and she was freed.

Police men were later invited and they were able to discover two female decomposing bodies, skeletons and some fetish materials. Residents of the estate say they had noticed the foul smell around the building but thought it was from a poultry nearby.

The Ogun state police command spokes person, Muyiwa Adejobi,  while confirming the incident said the police has taken over the building now" The command has taken over the building and our men will take some samples from the scene for forensic analysis to assist in investigation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment