Friday 15 May 2015

A WOMAN TELLS LAGOS COURT ,MY HUSBAND BEATS ME AS IF WE ARE IN BOXING COMPETITION....

Hello guys ,

My Husband Beats Me As If We Are In Boxing Competition - Woman Tells Lagos Court.

 A trader, Fatimo Nurudeen, on Friday pleaded with anAgege Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve her12-year-old marriage for alleged frequent beating andfetish practice by her husband.

Fatimo, 31, who lives at 32, Akiode St., Ibafo, Ogun,told the court that her husband beats her frequently.“I don’t think my husband is normal because he beatsme as if we are in a boxing competition.“Also, he brought home a substance suspected to befetish in nature and put it in our room.

 I was afraid ofit, and my children and myself had to run for our dearlives from our matrimonial home.“My husband drinks to stupor and smokes Indianhemp, after which he usually loses self control.“

I do not love him anymore, I want a dissolution of ourmarriage ,” the mother of two children; ages sevenyears and ten years said.

Fatimo also told the court that she had been the oneresponsible for the upkeep of her children before andafter she had packed out of her husband’s housethree years’ ago.

“I want the custody of my children but I want him to beresponsible for their monthly upkeep,” she said.The husband, Ayomide Yakubu, 35, a welder byoccupation, failed to appear in court.

The President, Mr Phillips Williams, told the woman tomaintain the peace and ordered the court registrar toserve Yakubu another court summons.Williams adjourned the case to June 1 for furtherhearing.


(NAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment