Friday 29 May 2015

Chris Brown writes a Touching note 'I've Hated Myself I 've Been Jealous , Angry & Controlling .

Hello guys ,


Chris Brown: I’ve Hated Myself  I’ve Been Jealous, Angry & Controlling



Chris Brown is always so confident — even when he’s getting into trouble. While it seems like nothing bothers him, Breezy confessed in an emotional post that sometimes, he’s hated the man he sees in the mirror!

Wow. Chris Brown got deep! The 26 year-old singer took a moment to reflect on his life, with all the good and bad things in it. In a very personal post, Breezy admitted that he hasn’t always liked the kind of man he is. Plus, he detailed how he’s going to change his ways!


Breezy uploaded his confession on May 28 to his Instagram account, along with a photo of him kicking back on a beachside patio.


In the lengthy caption, Chris talked a lot about his past actions, even admitting how acting “angry” and “controlling” have brought him nothing but pain.“I always thought I knew the concept of love,” Chris started.

“Fame and Money can get in the way of that. Most of my issues always deal with love and me being in my feelings.”“Not to mention me being a dog sometimes,” he added. His ex, Karrueche Tran, would certainly agree.

 Chris seemed aware of how he messed up, taking responsibility for his actions:“I can’t speak for everyone but I can say that my actions contributed a lot to my karma.

Being jealous and angry and controlling. There has been times where I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment