Sunday 3 May 2015

FLOYD MAYWEATHER WINS THE FIGHT ............

Hello guys ,


 Floyd Mayweather Wins Fight of the Century

















Still undefeated champion of the world, Floyd Mayweather just won via a unanimous decision over Manny Pacquia.

It was striking how hostile the crowd was to the champion Floyd Mayweather Jr though. He had climbed the ropes, crossed his arms and preens,only for the crowd to wash him in loud boos. Manny Pacquiao also told the ring announcer he thinks he won the fight. Yeah, but you took some shots, the announcer explained.About the fight, Floyd had this to say:First off, I want to thank God.






I want to think all the fans around the world. This was a hell of a fight. I take my hat off to Manny Pacquiao, now I see why he is one of the guysat the pinacle of boxing. I knew he was going to push me, win some rounds.

 I wasn't being hit with a lot of shots until I sit in a pocket and he landed a lot of shots. I am truly blessed. Manny Pacquaio is truly blessed. I am a calculating fighter. He is a tough competitor. I had to take my time with him. My last fight is in September.For Manny:It was a good fight. I got him many times I saw the punches.

I thought I won the fight. He is moving around, it is not easy to throw a lot of punches. I can handle his power. He is not strong like some others. He's not bigger than me, the size doesn't matter, I have fought bigger guys.The fight earned Mayweather at least $180 million.







No comments:

Post a Comment