Friday 29 May 2015

I DEMAND THAT I CLIMAX SAYS NICKI MINAJ SEX CONFESSION.

Hello guys,


Nicki Minaj’s Sex Confessions: ‘I Demand That I Climax’



If you’re with Nicki Minaj, you better know how to please her in bed! The rapper dished all about her sex life in a new interview, and revealed that she has some demands from her man when the dirty-dirty is goin’ down!

Meek Mill must know what he’s doing in the bedroom — because his lady, Nicki Minaj, has some important demands! In a new interview with Cosmopolitan, Nicki opened up about why she’s so high maintenance in bed…and why she thinks every woman should be, too!


“I demand that I climax. I think women should demand that,” the rapper admitted to the mag. “I have a friend who’s never had an orgasm in her life. In her life! That hurts my heart.

 It’s cuckoo to me.”Never one who’s afraid to open up, Nicki took things a step further and got detailed about how she keeps her pal up-to-date on the latest sex crazes. “We always have orgasm interventions where we, like, show her who to do stuff,” she said.

“We’ll straddle each other saying, ‘You gotta get on him like that and do it like this.’ She says she’s a pleaser. I’m a pleaser, but it’s fifty-fifty!”


But even though she expects a lot out of her sex life, Nicki also has big plans for the future when it comes to family.

 “Ten years from now, I will have two children, unless my husband wants three,” she revealed. “I will be into my fitness a lot more, I will stop yo-yo dieting, and I’ll be a housewife with careers that I can run from home.

 I want to be able to cook for my children, bake cookies for them, and watch them grow up. I just want to be Mommy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment