Wednesday 27 May 2015

Kim Kardashian is undergoing IVF but Implanted embryo did not take .

Hello guys ,



Kim Kardashian 'is undergoing IVF in latest bid to get pregnant... but a recently implanted embryo did not take'.Kim Kardashian undergoes IVF treatment for 2nd child







Kim K has never hidden her desire to have another child and has been undergoing IVF treatment to increase her chances to conceive a second child, according to a new report.

According to Us Weekly, Kim will reveal an implanted embryo did not take during Sunday’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians mid-season finale. A preview clip for this week’s episode shows Kim lying down on a doctor’s table in tears with her mother Kris Jenner, as they look at an ultrasound together.


She said she was told a few years ago by 3 different doctors that she could never get pregnant so she decided to have her eggs frozen.’
Kim said: ‘I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North. I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straightaway.



‘I loved being part of a huge family – and I want that for North. We'd do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally.’


she said.
Another option they are considering is surrogacy, she said, they will do surrogacy over adoption.'

No comments:

Post a Comment