Thursday 21 May 2015

OMG ! DRAKE & BEYONCE 'S SEXY NEW SONG 'CAN I ' LEAKS IN FULL , LISTEN.

Hello guys ,


Drake & Beyonce’s Sexy New Song ‘Can I’ Leaks In Full — Listen




OMG! Drake and Beyonce’s sexy new song ‘Can I’ leaked on May 20 and needless to say, it’s our new chill-out jam. LISTEN here!



It’s here! After Drake, 28, teased that he was working with Beyonce, 33, on a new track, and even dropped a 12-second teaser of it, “Can I” leaked in full on May 20. It’s totally one of those songs you’ll want to have on repeat over and over again!

Can I” is the perfect blend of a chill backing beat, bass, synthesizer, and of course, Bey’s powerful vocals mixed with Drake’s rapping.

Seriously, the duo makes for an epic musical pair!

Some of the lyrics in the mellow jam include:
Show you why I am the way I am,Tell you what I think my biggest flaw is; I try be consistent but I can’t.Having this moment with you right now, tell me who the f–k you wanna be.”

Prior to the song’s leak, a 12-second clip debuted on Soundcloud, so this is the first time we’re hearing the full version, and we’re obsessed!Beyonce and Drake have collaborated before on Beyonce’s 2013 self-titled album on the song “Mine,” but this is completely different. We love seeing how versatile the pair can be! Can they release an album next, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment