Friday 22 May 2015

SHOCKING BUT REAL : A BABY BORN WITH TRADITIONAL BEADS IN LAGOS ......

Hello guys ,



Photo of baby born with traditional beads in Lagos



A 52 year old grandmother, Mrs Funke Adamson reportedly gave birth to a baby girl who came out clutching white ‘Ileke’ (Yoruba name for beads) at a trado-medical center in Apapa, Lagos on May 11th.

Vanguard reports that the grandmother who is already experiencing menopause, said a traditionalist informed her that she was going to have a "special child".


“I received a message from an Osun Custodian who said that a child is on the way for me.

I didn’t believe him. I didn’t realize until the baby was three and half month old when I began to experienced flow of membranous fluid.

So I started praying before I later discovered that I was pregnant. Also, while trying to open a perfume, it caught fire, which made me suffer severe burns. After discovering the pregnancy, I couldn’t sleep without having a dream.

 In these dreams, I often found myself sitting at the shore,” Funke added. After her birth, the grandmother explained that the traditional healers who attended to her raised alarm that they found the baby clutching white beads.

 When I heard this, I was afraid. I told them to inform my husband for any possible solution. Rather than demand that they discard the beads, he said they should be kept. After regaining my strength I removed the beads and tied it on her wrist,” she said.


 Corroborating her story, the husband, Hamzat said “I was surprised when I saw the baby delivered holding beads in his hands. But I realized that the beads are important and that was why we have decided not to throw it away.”

she said
The couple have since christened the baby Bukola. The traditionalist who reportedly prophesied her birth said;
“I was consulting the deities when I got the revelation that she would be blessed with a unique gift, which I told her.


But she didn’t believe. Later, when the revelation was further revealed that she will be blessed with an important child, she declined, saying that she cannot conceive at her age.

She said so because of the family planning she had earlier done and considering her age. But as prophesied, few months later, she called me and told me of the signs she discovered.”

No comments:

Post a Comment