Wednesday 6 May 2015

WIFE REMARRIES IN HUSBAND HOME AND TAKES CHILDREN AND PROPERTY AWAY.......

Hello guys,


Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away.



What could have prompted a married woman, Mrs. Ogechukwu Abaniwu, to contemplate another marriage while still in her husband’s house?

That is the question on the lips of police detectives and many in the Igando area of Lagos, where she had been residing with her husband, Mr. Obinna Abaniwu, until recently.Abaniwu, who narrated his ordeal to Sunday Telegraph, said he was still in shock that his wife of over 11 years could perpetrate such an act while still under his roof in collaboration with his father-in-law.

The Azia, Anambra State-born businessman said he was completely in the dark about what was going on between his wife and her new lover until recently, when the duo packed his belongings from his apartment, while he was at work. His words: “My name is Obinna Abaniwu and my wife is Ogechukwu. We both hail from Azia in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State.

 We got married in 2004.The marriage was consummated in the traditional, church and court ways, and is blessed with two children, both girls. The first is 11 years old while the second is seven. “We have been living happily as a family since we got married although we did have issues at times like any other couple.However, when such issues came up, we did settle them amicably.

 But I never knew that my wife had gone to the extent of taking another man to her father, Chief Bestman Clement Onyedi, and a formal marriage introduction was done while she was still in my house.”

The bewildered husband further said while this transpired behind him, the bubble burst on April 7, when he received a phone call from a neighbor. He said the neighbour wondered why he was packing out of his apartment without informing his co-tenants.

“I was at my place of business on April 7, when one of my neighbours called to ask how I could be packing out of the compound where we stay without informing my co-tenants.On receiving the call, I felt shocked and rushed home immediately only to see a truck, which belongs to my father-in-law, in my compound.

“I didn’t know that my wife and some persons sent by her father had packed all my belongings up to my tooth brush and were about taking the last few things when a neighbour sensed something fishy and called me.

 I quickly drove to the Igando Divisional Police and reported the matter.“It was in the course of investigation by the police that I found out that my wife and her new lover (David Iraboh), who is now on the run, had first gone to her shop at Gowon Estate in Egbeda and packed everything there, including freezers she used in running the cold room we have there,” Abaniwu said.

He further revealed that from the statement made by his wife at the police station, the police were able to traced Iraboh to a church, Jesus Centre, Kuwait, Gowon Estate, where he was shocked to hear about the marriage plans as well as to discover most of the items taken away from his house and wife’s shop.

His words: “When we got to the church in Gowon Estate, the pastor in-charge narrated how Iraboh came to him as a pastor who had an accommodation problem, but within a short time started bringing some home appliances for safe keeping in the church.

” According to Abaniwu, the pastor said upon interrogating Irabor, he was told that the appliances belonged to his (Irabor’s) fiancée, (Mrs. Abaniwu).He added that the pastor told him that it was when he insisted on meeting the so-called fiancée that Irabor put a call to his in-law (Chief Onyedi), who confirmed that his daughter (Mrs. Abaniwu) was betrothed to the new ‘husband.’


Abaniwu said it was in the course of the revelation by the pastor that he looked around the church and saw his children’s laptop plugged to a power source.He also said that he saw his generator at the church’s band stand as well as one of his chest freezers.


This, he said, prompted the investigating police officers to arrest the pastor and some members of the church. On what would have prompted his wife to take such an action, Abaniwu said an investigation revealed that his wife was hoodwinked by Irabor, who had earlier allegedly wrecked her business.


He also blamed his father-in-law for his predicament. According to him, his refusal to be dragged into an association by his father-in-law, made Onyedi to swear that he would destabilise his marriage and make life miserable for him.

He further said that his father-in-law, in a bid to actualise his mission, bought and handed over a Toyota Camry car to his wife, on the condition that she packs out of his house.He claimed that Onyedi had maintained that he is not in the class of those who should be his in-laws.

Against this backdrop, Abaniwu cried out to relevant government agencies to help reunite with his children, whom he said, he has not seen since April 7. “I want my children back.

 The last time I spoke with them, they said they were holed up in my father-in-law’s house and efforts by the police to rescue them failed.He (Chief Onyedi) claimed to be out of town when we went there.

He also told the policemen on the phone that he doesn’t deal with officers from small police stations, as he had referred the matter to Zone 2 police headquarters. “I also want the world to know that my life is in danger as my father-in-law has sworn to deal with me.

This threat has forced me to abandon my house because I don’t know what his next plan is because he has been blackmailing me,” Abaniwu said The Investigating Police Officer,, who confirmed that the matter is before the Igando Divisional Police, told Sunday Telegraph on phone that some arrests have been made, while investigation is ongoing.


“Yes, Mr. Abaniwu reported the matter at our station and we traced some of the items removed from his house to a church where some arrests were made.We are still investigating the matter,” he said.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-remarries-in-husbands-home-takes-children-property-away/(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

No comments:

Post a Comment