Wednesday 6 May 2015

ZAMFARA ASSEMBLY MAJORITY LEADER & GOVERNOR'S DRIVER EXCHANGE BLOWS PUBLICLY .....

Hello guys ,

Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly.





Salisu Musa Tsafe, The Majority Leader of the Zamfara State House Of Assembly on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 was involved in a shamefull physical combat with the senior driver to the Governor of Zamfara state. Malam Idris.Tsafe and idris were seen fighting in Gusau, the Zamfara state capital over a female shop owner.However, as shocking as it may seem it was the lawmaker himself that disclosed the fight to journalists.

Tsafe claimed not to have had any Intimate knowledge of the lady at centre of the controversy and his dealings with her were stricly on platonic business terms.He also stated that the driver had no legal ties with her as he had never met her parents to legitimise their relationship.‘

I had called on Sunday from Kaduna to inform her of my trip to Gusau the next day, and she pleaded that we should meet, especially to discuss about the money she owes me,’ he said.Tsafe disclosed that on the fateful day he went to see her at her shop in Tudun Wada, Gusau, he found her with the governor’s driver in his car.

He said he sensed the atmosphere and so decided to drive away.‘The driver then left, but a few minutes later, he returned and started pouring insults on me over what he described as my illegitimate engagement with his presumed wife.‘

I replied him by saying that she was not my girlfriend and we had no affair but were only business partners’, he said‘He parked as he reached the Low Cost Housing Estate, came out of his car and started shouting at me. I did same to him and he began to fiercely charge at me, so I had to fight back in self-defence.

 He bit my finger and I gave him a hard punch on his forehead’, he added.The lawmaker said the Assistant Commissioner of Police in-charge of Criminal Investigation Department (CID) at the state headquarters intervened for mediation, warning the driver that since he had not paid any bride price on the girl, he had no right to stop her association with other people.The girl in question is a suppler of party materials.Malam Idris has vehemently refused to speak to journalists over the matter.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/zamfara-state-house-majority-leader-exchange-punches-governors-driver-lady/

No comments:

Post a Comment