Thursday 11 June 2015

Awwww so sweet : Nicki Minaj declares her love for Meek Mill says ' I 'm In Love With Meek Mill' .

Hello guys,

Nicki Minaj Confirms: ‘I’m In Love’ With Meek Mill After Split Rumors

All is well between Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill! Despite recent fan freakout that the couple had broken up, Nicki confirmed on Twitter June 11 that she’s still ‘in love’ with her man.





Nicki Minaj, 32, is in love and she wants everyone to know it! After being blasted by her ex, Safaree Samuels, in a new song on June 10, the rapper took to Twitter to defend herself and confirm that she and Meek Mill are stery much together. See her tweet!



                                                                                                 


God gave me a good heart. I always let ppl get over on my way too long. But that’s why I’m blessed. I’ll always b blessed. May God keep u,” she tweeted, adding, “And just for the record, I’m in love with meek.” She concluded the message with several ‘blushing’ emojis, to show just how happy she is with the rapper. The message comes after Safaree’s “Love The Most” rap leaked on June 10, in which he accuses Nicki of cheating, and even brings up an alleged problem with prescription pills. But even though the couple, who dated for 12 years before splitting in 2014, had a pretty rough break up, Nicki remained positive about the situation on her social media page.


No comments:

Post a Comment