Monday 15 June 2015

Check Out Kim Kardashian Radio Interview With NPR......

Hello guys,


Check out kim Kardashian radio interview with NPR.Pregnant Kim K says she won't name her 2nd child South, because she thinks it's stupid.



'I don't like South West, though, because that's like, you know, North will always, you know, be better and be more ... she has a better direction.'

In a radio interview with NPR, beautiful and pregnant Kim K said she wouldn't name her 2nd child a direction, she actually acted like she was appalled by the suggestion of South West as a name, lol.

Excerpts from the Interview:

KIM KARDASHIAN: How are you?

PESCA: I'm doing well. So the first thing I want to do - and I know you're here to talk about your book about selfies - but the first thing I want to do is I think the biggest thing in your life - I hear that you and your husband Kanye West are expecting your second child. And can the reports be confirmed? Is it a boy?

KARDASHIAN: We actually haven't told anyone the sex. So I heard that we're having a boy. I heard that we're having twins. I heard that I'm not even carrying my own baby. I've heard so many things and most of that information is not true.

PESCA: You are pregnant, yes? This we know.

KARDASHIAN: This I can confirm, yes.

AMY DICKINSON: It's a baby. Congratulations, by the way.

KARDASHIAN: Thank you.

PESCA: So your daughter, she's 2 years old. She's named North - North West. Is that her name?

KARDASHIAN: Yes.

PESCA: We know that the Kardashian family naming convention means you begin your names with a K...

KARDASHIAN: Yes.

PESCA: From what I understand. So I did some research, OK? And what I did was I researched directions in different languages to give you some suggestion for names.

KARDASHIAN: Really?

PESCA: Yeah, so tell me what you think of these, OK? In Sudanese, the word for south is kadoul (ph).

KARDASHIAN: I don't like South West, though, because that's like - you know, North will always, you know, be better...And be more - she has a better direction.4

PESCA: Well, yes and - right, you're setting your kids up for conflict...

KARDASHIAN: Exactly, so I wouldn't do that. I don't think we'll go with another direction.

PESCA: Really? So I have - because I've got a bunch - I've got - in Swahili, the word for east in Swahili is kati. The word for east in Hungarian is kallet (ph). I could send you these.

KARDASHIAN: You'd be surprised at all of the names people do send us. I mean, everyone keeps on saying South, and I think it's so stupid.

KARDASHIAN: Stupidest thing ever and just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment