Monday 15 June 2015

The Instagram battle between Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran.

Hello guys ,


Chris Brown Wants Karrueche Tran To Recall He Was In Love With Rihanna When They Met


Wait, why in the WORLD would Chris Brown want to remind an already heartbroken Karrueche Tran about his relationship with Rihanna?

 why the singer felt Kae should’ve known what she was getting herself into when they began dating!

Chris Brown, 26, has apologized to Karrueche Tran, 27, for everything that’s gone down between them, but at the same time, he feels she should’ve had an inkling that a relationship with him might be trouble when they began dating several years ag. After all, he was still in love with Rihanna when they got together!

“Chris is mad at himself for going off on Karrueche like that. He acted on impulse and wishes he didn’t, but what’s done is done, and he apologizes.

 “But the thing that bothers Chris the most is that Karrueche acts as if she didn’t know what she was signing up for from the jump.”

In case you forgot the history of this tumultuous relationship: Chris and Karrueche got together in 2011, two years after he assaulted Rihanna at the 2009 Grammy Awards.

 But the singer never seemed to be able to get over RiRi (they even got back together in 2013), and it’s been a continuous issue in his relationship with Kae.


“Karrueche knew all about Chris’ lifestyle when she first met him. He told her straight up that he likes that rock star life in every sense,” our source adds.

“She also knew that he was still madly in love with Rihanna when they first met, but did Karrueche care? No. Did she care about Rihanna’s feelings? Nope. She wanted Chris just as much as he wanted her and she didn’t care what woman’s toes she stepped on.”

Things ended for good between Chris and Karrueche earlier this year (or so she says), when news came out that he’d cheated on her with Nia Guzman and fathered a child, Royalty.

However, earlier this month, they reunited during a night out, which ended with a massive fight in which police had to be called.

Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown: Their Instagram Battle. Finally, on June 14, Karrueche took to Instagram to tell off Chris once and for all. In her long post, the aspiring actress totally bashed Chris for talking about her in a June 9 interview with Ryan Seacrest, and she really let him have it.

“First off @chrisbrownofficial you just did an interview w Ryan Seacrest in which you spoke about me. My interview w Access Hollywood was not entirely about you… they asked a question and as a mature adult I answered.

 I’m not gonna shy away from something that I lived through. I’m talking about my life and experiences. I’m not speaking on you or bashing you (like I easily could). Don’t be mad at me because our relationship is over due to your lack of loyalty. You know what’s weak??

You forcing yourself into my car.. my broken window.. blowing up my phone.. trying to shower me w gifts.. Man the f–k up and change the bs in your life like I’ve told you several times,” she wrote, concluding the post with, “Best of luck to you and your beautiful Royalty.”

But the singer wasn’t letting things go just there. Instead, he uploaded an old school photo of the pair to his own Instagram and wrote yet another apology to his ex. “I’m eternally thankful of you being in a part of my life,” he gushed. “I’ve learned so much from you. I wish u nothing but happiness and the best. All I was doing was trying to fight for the woman I love. Thanx I learned a lot.”

Unfortunately, it looks like it’s too little too late for Chris — Karrueche really seems to be persistent about moving on this time around.


No comments:

Post a Comment