Tuesday 14 July 2015

Kristen Stewart Speaks up about Everything to Marie Claire.






Kristen Stewart Finally Speaks Up About Everything
American actress .Kristen Stewart popularly known for playing Bella in the hit movie franchise "Twilight" is now speaking to Marie Claire about everything.

If you can recall, Kristen and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson dated some time ago when she had an affair with her married "Snow White" director Rupert Sanders while both Kristen and Robert were still an item.

Well, this is what Kristen is saying now. She tells the magazine: "I lit my universe on fire, and I watched it burn,"

Within the magazine, Kristen Stewart also revealed that those Twilight years were actually very traumatic for her unknowing to fans. She says: "Speaking very candidly, the Twilight years were a really traumatic period in my early twenties that kick-started something in me that was a bit more . . . feral, I'm really proud that I am able to move forward and not fall into every mental crater. That's a new thing for me. Age has made me smarter and calmer. And it is f--king awesome."

She continued by saying: "Between ages 15 and 20, it was really intense. I was constantly anxious. I was kind of a control freak. If I didn't know how something was going to turn out, I would make myself ill, or just be locked up or inhibited in a way that was really debilitating."

Robert Pattinson, Kristen's ex has since gotten engaged to singer FKA Twigs and is preparing for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment