Wednesday 12 August 2015

Actress Etiko Destiny stuns in bikinis to mark birthday



Sexy and curvy Nollywood actress, Etiko Destiny goes for broke in new bikini photos to mark her birthday which come up today, August 12th 2015.



Etiko Destiny is from Enugu State, Udi precisely. She had primary and secondary education in Enugu, while her tertiary education was in Anambra state. She got into the movie industry in 2011.
“It wasn’t easy then because I had to grapple with school and my acting career. I graduated from school in 2012.


I did a movie in 2012, though it was released in 2014 titled Idemili. It was produced by Ernest Obi and shot in Enugu. The movie gave me a nomination at the City People Awards and it brought me into limelight.


Before Idemili, I had done some minor roles in movies like Airline Babes. But after Idemili, I have done so many good jobs. Four of the movies where I played a sub-lead role recently came out namely: Black Xmas, After Wawa, More Trouble and School Trouble etc and others that are yet to be released,” she once told Vanguard in an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment