Tuesday 25 August 2015

Hilarious!!! Check out what this man did to his wife, because she denied him a trip with his guys.......


The guys have been going off on a fishing trip for as long as they could remember.

Just a few days before the group were meant to go John McGarvey’s wife said he hasn’t been spending enough time with her and says he can’t go. His buddies were gutted that he couldn’t go but what could they say?

Two days later the group (minus John) get to the camping site and discover to their amazement that John is already there, tent up and firewood collected!

“Heck John, how did you get out? What did you say to the missus to let you go?”

I came here last night to be honest. Yesterday evening I was just sat watching TV and she came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, “Guess who baby?”. I took her hands off and she was just stood there in a nightie.

She then grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. She’d arranged petals on the bed and everything. I think she’d been watching 50 shades of grey.
On the side there were also handcuffs. She said, “Tie me to the bed and do what you want”.
“So I did. And here I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment