Wednesday 19 August 2015

If Flavour asks me out, my answer will be… – Chidimma

No doubt, singer, Chidimma Ekile, is the crush of many male artistes in Nigeria. But the irony is despite all the admirers, she seems not to have found the right person.
In a chat recently,  the singer when asked about her relationship status answered,“ Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy.
 The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious.
 Several stars have been crushing on me, in fact, I thought I would have been crushed by now. But to be honest, am dating none of them.
Vanguard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment