Monday 10 August 2015

I'm my husband's slave': Pregnant Coco Austin says women should be submissive as she denies surrogate rumours


Coco Austin has some surprising words of advice for married women.
The reality star, 36, bragged that her 15-year marriage to rapper Ice T works because she is 'a slave' to her husband, when the couple stopped by Bravo's Watch What Happens Live on Sunday.
Host Andy Cohen asked Coco if women should be submissive toward their husband. 


 think all women should do it,' said a smiling Coco. 'I am a slave to him. It has been 15 years and it has worked out.'
'Out of choice, she likes that,' chimed in Ice-T.
'I hit the jackpot with this one. Coco is also OCD so when she gets mad she also cleans,' the rapper and television star revealed.
Coco also insisted she was really pregnant and denied using a surrogate.
The 36-year-old curvy reality star and model told Bravo host Andy Cohen that she was six months pregnant with daughter Chanel.

And she showed off her belly after Andy said he could barely tell she was expecting.
Coco denied that she was having a baby using a surrogate as she turned sideways and showed off her profile.
'Yep six months. People think I am having a surrogate because there is nothing there, but it is there guys, there is a lump there. See…', she said.

Coco also told viewers that she and Ice-T, 57, were being less active in bed since the pregnancy.

'I think less. I am trying to be careful with little Chanel, not to over do it. We can't go hardcore with it, you have to be a little more delicate,' said Coco. 
Yeah so now we're only down to twice a day,' joked Ice.
Ice also told Coco that she should not be expecting a push present, a gift sometimes given by a father to a mother after childbirth.
'I'm not into push presents. I think that push presents are something rich people made up. Black people don't know nothing about no push presents. The baby is the present you should be happy with the baby,' Ice said.
Daily Mail. 

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your support on this.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    I’m happy to answer your questions, if you have any.


    เล่นบาคาร่า

    แจกเครดิตฟรี ฝากถอนง่าย

    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your kind invitation. I’ll join you.
    Would you like to play cards?
    Come to the party with me, please.
    See you soon...

    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    เครดิตฟรี

    เครดิตฟรี

    แจกเครดิตฟรี ฝากถอนง่าย

    ReplyDelete