Thursday 6 August 2015

Kendra Wilkinson fears husband, Hank, will 'commit suicide' in marriage bootcamp sneak peek



In a sneak peak of Marriage Bootcamp reality show on E!, former Playboy Bunny and mother of two, Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett said she feared her husband, Hank Baskett would commit suicide. This was said as the couple spoke during an intense therapy session.
"I don't think you're strong enough to go through this s--t, Hank," Kendra tells her husband of six years. "I think you're gonna go the other way and commit suicide or something."
Kendra and Hank's marriage went through a very rocky and public period when the former NFL star was accused of cheating on his wife with a transgender. Something he denies till this day even though he admitted to messing up and not being loyal.
"I'm sorry. I can't make you trust me. I can do everything I can do try to get you to. Please forgive me of the way that I've hurt you I never wanna see you like this again ever." Hank told Kendra in the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment