Tuesday 4 August 2015

Khloe Kardashian Shows off her sexy body curves on the Cover of Women's Health.



Khloe Kardashian admits in a new interview that all of her hard work is part of a revenge plot.

Covering the new issue of Women's Health, the 31-year-old wears nothing but an unbuttoned top and panties (without a bra) as she reveals her motivations for getting in shape.


Talking about the challenges of beginning a workout regime, she said: 'The first 45 days you're like, "F**k this s**t." You're exhausted, you're sore, and I actually felt fatter because I was swollen.'
However,she revealed there is light at the end of the tunnel: 'If you keep going, you're eventually like, "Wow, is that an indentation on my arm?"'
'Yeah, it's a revenge body,' she admitted. 'But it's just as much for all my critics who called me "the fat one" for my entire existence.'

MailOnline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment