Wednesday 19 August 2015

Lamar Odom says "Khloe Kardashian is my wife..Any man dating her is wasting his time"

Lamar Odom seems to have realized Khloe is his soulmate and he made a mistake signing those divorce papers.Speaking to Intouch Magazine, Lamar who referred to Khloe as his wife said about their most recent public encounter. 

We spoke [beforehand]A misunderstanding between me and my wife became public. It’s hurtful. That woman is my wife. Without the ring on my finger. [Even] with her picture being taken with another man, that woman is my wife.”“She’s [my] soul mate,”

 I can’t control it. We’ll never part. I would never consider myself serious with another woman. To sum it up, if a man is attempting to court Khloé, he’s probably wasting his time.And the weirdest part about it is because I really know how she feels about me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment