Wednesday 19 August 2015

Meet Queen Okafor "Nigerian Queen of hairs" has a boyfriend now, check it out.




Queen Okafor, fondly called ”Nigerian Queen of hairs” by friends has gotten herself a man!

The graduate of Environmental Health Science is believed to be the most hairy woman in Nigeria, although no competent source has verified the claim.

 Queen who once revealed in a recent interview how she gets over 100 suitors daily, has finally found the suitor of her dreams.

 Her new man is said to be an Enugu big boy who spoils her silly. They are so much in love that there are speculations that a wedding might happen soon. Few months ago, Queen reiterated how she is hopeful about a great relationship. She also recounted some of her past sour relationships.


Here are the photos of the Enugu big boy our ‘Nigerian Queen of hairs’ is having a sizzling affair with….

“I get not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday depending on the occasion. Married and single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are attracted to me. But I can’t accept every person that approaches me because people are very deceptive. 

Some men will tell me that they are not married, whereas they are married with children at home. I am not married, but I intend to get married one day because that is the prayer of every woman, but definitely not to a married man. If God answers my prayers, I will be happy to be married to a businessman that will love me and not be one that will beat me.”
No man has ever dumped or disappointed me, I can tell you that. I fell in love with one man immediately after my secondary school.

 He was fond of beating me because he was very temperamental and that informed my decision to quit the relationship.”

 I fell in love with one man, but I detest men that don’t tell the truth, I was in love with him but because he was a womaniser, I decided to dump him. On several occasions, he tried to seduce and sleep with my younger sister. 

My sister told me about this. She said whenever she was asleep, he would sneak into her bedroom and attempt to sleep with her, ” she revealed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment