Tuesday 4 August 2015

Naija Entertainment:I don’t really enjoy sex, I prefer romance’_Nollywood Actress Confesses.


When Nollywood upcoming actress, Hannah Ogundare is in her element, she plays hardly with any rules. 
Tall, beautiful and sexy the actress has got the goods not only to play with sensibility of her fans but also to knock them out as she recently did in a photo shoot that sent the internet into an uproar.
Not the Maheeda or Afrocandy type of photos but Hannah told us enough about herself as one who could take the plunge and do some really serious stuffs in a film.
Of course, she is a rare talent and takes acting as seriously as an artist would take a piece of magnificent art . “Acting has always been my dream. Acting comes to me naturally” she says She’s any man’s dream but not without a word of caution. She doesn’t really like sex. 
Does that sound scary? She is not frigid either but prefers things to shape out her own way, the way she likes it and wants it.
“I don’t really enjoy sex, I prefer romance. Meanwhile, I don’t have sex often because I don’t have a man presently. But that does not mean I won’t sort myself whenever the need arises. I can always arrange that” she told Potpourri.

Interestingly, fellow actors are not hot on her shopping list. “I don’t think I can date an actor but if such happens, there’s nothing I can do about it but the possibility is very slim” she says.

Vanguard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment